Ross Gerber is the Co-Founder, President and CEO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management. Ross oversees Gerber Kawasaki’s corporate and investment management operations as well as serves individual clients. He is also a co-creator of Cocoon Music-Malibu and a musician in his band, The Danger Band. Tune in bio and explore more about Ross Gerber’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Married, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Ross Gerber Age
How old is Ross Gerber? He was born in 1980. He is 41-yrs old. Ross has become one of the most influential investors on social and traditional media. His investment ideas and advice have made him a regular in global business news as well on many of the most popular podcasts.
Ross Gerber Height & Weight
How tall is Ross Gerber? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs about 63 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has dark brown eyes and hair.
Ross Gerber Wiki
|Real Name||Ross Gerber|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 9 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 billion|
Ross Gerber Wife
Who is the wife of Ross Gerber? He is a is married man. His wife is associated with a beauty company named Wilding (@wildingbeauty), as per one of his tweets.
Read Also: Jeremy Jauncey (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio
Ross Gerber Career
Ross Gerber is a regular on Bloomberg, Reuters, Fox Business, Yahoo Finance, CNN, CNBC as well as a contributing writer for Forbes.com. He has appeared on many of the most popular podcasts including HyperChange TV, The Dave Portnoy Show, Meet Kevin on YouTube, The Pomp Podcast, and many more.
Ross Gerber Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Ross Gerber? Business is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated at $2 billion.
Ross Gerber Facts
- Ross Gerber and the Gerber Kawasaki team oversee $1.8 billion of investments as of 2/22/21 focused on technology, electric vehicles, consumer, media, and entertainment companies for clients and the firm.
- Gerber Kawasaki is a leader in Fintech innovation leveraging technology and social media to work with a large diverse client base providing financial advice in scale.
- GK has grown to over 7500 clients and was listed in 2020 as one of the fastest-growing companies in Los Angeles according to the LABJ.
- GK received several Diversity and Inclusion Awards in 2020 within the financial industry and prides itself in representing the community.
- Ross is an avid pet lover as well.
Read Also: Janine Pelosi (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio