Who is Rosie McClelland? She is an American social media personality who rose to fame for her pop signing skills. She is an Internet sensation and singer who performs covers alongside her cousin Sophia Grace Brownlee on top artist’s songs such as the Adele single “Rolling in the Deep.” In 2018, she released her first single titled “Handstand.” Tune in bio and know more about Rosie McClelland’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth and many more Facts about her!
Rosie McClelland Height & Weight
How tall is Rosie McClelland? She stands at a height of 4 ft 3 in tall or else 1.29 m or 129 cm. She weighs around 45 Kg or 99 lbs. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Rosie McClelland|
|Famous As||Pop Singer|
|Birthday||September 7, 2006|
|Height||approx 4 ft 3 in|
|Weight||approx 45 Kg (99 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Shoe Size||4.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $700,000|
Rosie McClelland Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Rosie McClelland? She has not given any insights about her dating life. At present, she is single and very focused on her career. Someday, she wants to win Oscar as an Actress.
Facts about Rosie McClelland
- Wiki & bio: Her birthday falls in September 7, 2006. She is 14-yrs old. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She first rose to fame and gained a loyal fanbase when she covered the Nicki Minaj song “Super Bass” alongside her cousin.
- She appeared alongside her cousin on the ITV show The Xtra Factor.
- She performed her song “La La” live at Famous Birthdays in July 2019.
- She was born in Essex, England.
- She has siblings as well. She has a younger brother named Romeo.
- She and Sophia Grace covered for Ellen DeGeneres at The American Music Awards and The Grammy’s red carpet event and appeared on Ellen’s show multiple times.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account, as of Sep 2020.
Rosie McClelland’s Quarantine motivation, “I feel so lucky to have been able to go on holiday after 4 months of self isolation and then lockdown! It has been amazing to spend some time with my family and get some sunshine! I hope you are all staying safe, love you all 💗”