Rosie McClelland is an American social media personality who rose to fame for her pop signing skills. She is an Internet sensation and singer who performs covers alongside her cousin Sophia Grace Brownlee on top artist’s songs such as the Adele single “Rolling in the Deep.” McClelland was born in Los Angeles, California on September 26, 2005. McClelland and her family reside in Fresno, California. McClelland has an older sister named Ruby. McClelland’s father, Steven McClelland is a musician who plays the guitar and piano. Her mother, Lisa McClelland is a nurse.
McClelland started her social media career in early 2011 when her cousin Sophia Grace Brownlee posted a video of the then five-year-old McClelland singing Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass.” The video quickly went viral amassing over 12 million views within its first week on YouTube. Inspired by the success of the video, McClelland and her family decided to start posting videos of McClelland singing covers of popular songs on a regular basis.
In November 2011, McClelland and Brownlee were invited to appear on The Ellen DeGeneres Show after a video of them singing Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep” went viral. During their appearance, McClelland and Brownlee performed “Super Bass” for the audience. They also met with Nicki Minaj who was a guest on the show that day. After their appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, McClelland and Brownlee became known as “The Singing Sensations.”
In 2012, McClelland and Brownlee signed with Nickelodeon and released their first EP, Sophia Grace & Rosie’s Royal Adventure. The EP featured six songs including “Best Friends,” “Girls Just Gotta Have Fun,” and “Lemonade.”
In 2013, McClelland and Brownlee starred in their own Nickelodeon special, Sophia Grace & Rosie’s Royal Wedding. The special followed the two cousins as they prepared for a royal wedding themed party. McClelland and Brownlee also guest-starred on an episode of Sam & Cat.
In 2014, McClelland and Brownlee starred in their own Nickelodeon movie, Sophia Grace & Rosie’s Pink Carpet Adventure. The movie follows the cousins as they travel to Hollywood to cover a red carpet event. In 2018, she released her first single titled “Handstand.” Tune in bio and know more about Rosie McClelland’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth and many more Facts about her.
Rosie McClelland Height & Weight
How tall is Rosie McClelland? She stands at a height of 4 ft 3 in tall or else 1.29 m or 129 cm. She weighs around 45 Kg or 99 lbs. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
Rosie McClelland Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Rosie McClelland|
|Famous As||Pop Singer|
|Birthday||September 7, 2006|
|Height||approx 4 ft 3 in|
|Weight||approx 45 Kg (99 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Shoe Size||4.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $700,000|
Rosie McClelland Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Rosie McClelland? She has not given any insights about her dating life. At present, she is single and very focused on her career. Someday, she wants to win Oscar as an Actress.
Rosie McClelland Facts
- Wiki & bio: Her birthday falls in September 7, 2006. She is 14-yrs old. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She first rose to fame and gained a loyal fanbase when she covered the Nicki Minaj song “Super Bass” alongside her cousin.
- She appeared alongside her cousin on the ITV show The Xtra Factor.
- She performed her song “La La” live at Famous Birthdays in July 2019.
- She was born in Essex, England.
- She has siblings as well. She has a younger brother named Romeo.
- She and Sophia Grace covered for Ellen DeGeneres at The American Music Awards and The Grammy’s red carpet event and appeared on Ellen’s show multiple times.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account, as of Sep 2020.
- Rosie McClelland’s Quarantine motivation, “I feel so lucky to have been able to go on holiday after 4 months of self isolation and then lockdown! It has been amazing to spend some time with my family and get some sunshine! I hope you are all staying safe, love you all 💗”