Who is Rosa Parks? She was an American Civil rights activist who became known as “The first lady of civil rights” after she was arrested for refusing to give up her seat on a bus in 1955. This act instigated the legendary Montgomery Bus Boycott, which helped end racial segregation on public transit across the country. Tune in bio and know more about Rosa Parks’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Spouse, Children, Career, Net Worth and many more Facts about her.
Rosa Parks Height & Weight
How tall is Rosa Parks? She stands at a height of 5 ft 2 in tall or else 1.6 m or 160 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well.
Rosa Parks Age
How old is Rosa Parks? Her birthday falls on February 4, 1913. At the time of his death, she is 92-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aquarius.
|Real Name||Rosa Louise McCauley Parks|
|Nick Name||Rosa Parks|
|Age||92-years old (Died)|
|Birthday||February 4, 1913|
|Death Date||Oct 24, 2005|
|Death Place||Detroit, Michigan, U.S|
|Height||approx 5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $100 m (USD)|
Rosa Parks Spouse & Children
Who was the spouse of Rosa Parks? She was married barber Raymond Parks, a member of the NAACP, in 1932. She worked with Martin Luther King Jr., who led the Civil Rights movement.
Rosa Parks Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of Rosa Parks? Her school, the Montgomery Industrial School, was burned down twice by racist arsonists. There are two Rosa Parks days in her honor: Her birthday, February 4th, and the day of her arrest, December 1st. Her net worth was estimated around $100 m (USD).
10 Facts about Rosa Parks
- Her school, the Montgomery Industrial School, was burned down twice by racist arsonists.
- In the 1940s, Parks and her husband were members of the League of Women Voters.
- She grew up on a farm with her maternal grandparents, mother, and younger brother Sylvester.
- In 1932, Rosa married Raymond Parks, a barber from Montgomery.
- Rosa took numerous jobs, ranging from domestic worker to hospital aide.
- At her husband’s urging, she finished her high school studies in 1933, at a time when less than 7% of African Americans had a high-school diploma.
- When Parks refused to give up her seat, a police officer arrested her.
- She co-founded the Rosa L. Parks Scholarship Foundation for college-bound high school seniors.
- Parks died of natural causes on October 24, 2005, at the age of 92, in her apartment on the east side of Detroit.
- She was survived by her sister-in-law, 13 nieces and nephews and their families, and several cousins, most of them residents of Michigan or Alabama.