Robin Christensen-Roussimoff is a wrestler and actress. Her mother Jean Christensen (who died in 2008) became acquainted with her father through the wrestling business around 1972 or 1973. Christensen had almost no connection with her father and saw him only five times in her life, despite occasional televised and printed news pieces criticizing his absentee fatherhood. Christensen has stated that her father had claimed that he was unmarried at the time of her birth, which caused her mother to keep her father out of her life. She also reported that her father had been largely absent from her life since she was a child. While she gave some interviews about the subject in her childhood, Christensen was reportedly reluctant to discuss her father later in life.
Robin Christensen-Roussimoff Biography
Robin Christensen-Roussimoff age is 44 years old, in 2023. She was born in 1979. She appeared in her father’s documentary Andre the Giant. Roussimoff was arrested and charged with assault after he attacked a KCRG-TV cameraman shooting his match with The Ultimate Warrior at Cedar Rapids, Iowa’s Five Seasons Center, in 1989.
Robin Christensen-Roussimoff Grandparents
Robin Christensen-Roussimoff’s grandfather was Boris Roussimoff (1907–1993) and grandmother name was Mariann Roussimoff Stoeff (1910–1997); her grandfather was Bulgarian and her mother was Polish. She has two uncles.
Robin Christensen-Roussimoff Wiki
|Real Name||Robin Christensen-Roussimoff|
|Age (in 2023)||44 years old|
|Current Residence||Seattle, Washington, USA|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight (approx.)||100 kg or 220 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
Robin Christensen-Roussimoff Net Worth
As of 2023, Robin Christensen-Roussimoff’s net worth is $200,000. Her father has been unofficially crowned “the greatest drunk on Earth”.
Robin Christensen-Roussimoff Father
Robin Christensen-Roussimoff’s father, André the Giant debuted in the World Wide Wrestling Federation (later World Wrestling Federation) as a fan favorite, on 24 March 1973. At the Philadelphia Spectrum, he decisively defeated Khan in what was billed as a “Mongolian stretcher match”, on 14 November 1981.
Some Facts About Her
- Robin Christensen-Roussimoff’s father, André the Giant became the inaugural inductee into the newly created WWF Hall of Fame, after his death in 1993.
- She currently resides in Seattle, Washington, United States.
- He was an average student, though good at mathematics.
- In 1970, he made his Japanese debut for the International Wrestling Enterprise.
- He feuded with Hulk Hogan, when, unlike their more famous matches in the late 1980s.
- Her interest in keeping her father’s memory alive led her to attempt to become a wrestler like him.
- She wanted to show her father’s legacy to the world and prove that his spirit was still alive.
- She thought that by becoming a wrestler, she could be a living reminder of his greatness.