Richert John Frederickson Schnorr is best known as the partner of BD Wong, is an American actor. Wong won a Tony Award for his performance as Song Liling in M. Butterfly, becoming the only actor in Broadway history to receive the Tony Award, Drama Desk Award, Outer Critics Circle Award, Clarence Derwent Award, and Theatre World Award for the same role. He was nominated for a Critic’s Choice Television Award for his role as Whiterose in Mr. Robot, for which he also earned an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series. Tune in bio and explore more about Richert John Frederickson Schnorr’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Partner, Children, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Richert John Frederickson Schnorr Age
Richert John Frederickson Schnorr has not revealed his exact date of birth. He is in his 50s, as of 2021. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Richert John Frederickson Schnorr Height & Weight
How tall is Richert John Frederickson Schnorr? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs about 72 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.
Richert John Frederickson Schnorr Wiki
|Richert John Frederickson Schnorr||Wiki/Bio|
|Age||50 years old (As of 2021)|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches tall|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Richert John Frederickson Schnorr Partner
BD Wong and Richert John Frederickson Schnorr are to be married Oct. 7 at Giando on the Water in Brooklyn. Cantor Sheera Ben-David is to officiate.
Mr. Wong (left), 57, is an actor, writer and director who won a Tony Award for best featured actor in a play, for his performance in “M. Butterfly” in 1988. He is in-between filming seasons for USA’s “Mr. Robot,” and was a series regular on “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” for 11 seasons. He is to direct a musical adaptation of the film “Mr. Holland’s Opus,” at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Me., in August 2019. He serves on the board of Rosie’s Theater Kids, an arts education organization, and the Actor’s Fund, an organization that provides support for people in the entertainment and performing arts industries, both in Manhattan.
He is a son of Roberta C. Wong of San Francisco and the late Bill D. Wong. Mr. Schnorr, 35, is the director of digital media for the New York Public Library. He graduated from Sarah Lawrence College. He received a master’s degree in design and technology from Parsons School of Design in Manhattan.
He is a son of Marie E. Frederickson and John R. Schnorr of Northfield, Minn. The couple met in 2010 at a mixer for singles, organized by an online dating site, in New York.
Richert John Frederickson Schnorr Net Worth
Richert John Frederickson Schnorr’s business career is his main source of income. As of 2021, his net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Richert John Frederickson Schnorr Facts
- Richert John Frederickson Schnorr’s partner, BD Wong, is known for such roles as Dr. George Huang on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Father Ray Mukada on Oz, Dr. John Lee on Awake, Dr. Henry Wu in the Jurassic Park franchise, Hugo Strange in Gotham, and Ngapoi Ngawang Jigme in the film Seven Years in Tibet.
- Wong is the host of the HLN medical documentary series Something’s Killing Me with BD Wong.
- Wong has also done extensive voiceover work and stage acting. The best known of his voice acting roles is that of Captain Li Shang from the Disney animated film Mulan.
- He later reprised this role twice, for the 2004 direct-to-video sequel, Mulan II, and the 2005 video game Kingdom Hearts II.
- Wong married Richert John Frederickson Schnorr, his partner of eight years, in Brooklyn, New York City, on October 7, 2018.