QPark is a well known Korean American Instagram plus Vine superstar, comedian and internet sensation from South Korea. He rose his fame for making public reaction videos. Other than this he has also an immense popularity on his other social media platforms. His YouTube videos contain is full of various prank, challenges, and public reactions. He has amassed more than a staggering 2.64 billion views till date.
QPark Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2020, QPark age is 40 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 80 Kg or 176 lbs.
- His hair color and eye color is black.
QPark Wiki/ Bio
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||QPark|
|Birth Date||July 17, 1979|
|Age||40 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Comedian and Internet sensation|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||South Korea|
|Nationality||South-Korean and American|
|Current Residence||South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 172 cm
In meters- 1.72 m
In feet inches- 5'8'
|Weight||In kilograms- 80 kg
In pounds- 176 lbs
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Body Build||Curvy, Slim & Fit|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|College/ University||Yale University|
|Favorite Actor||Robert Pattinson|
|Favorite Actress||Robbie Margot|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Acting, Grooming, Travelling, Eating, Salsa|
|Net Worth||$1000 - $2000 USD (As of 2020)|
|Sponsors/ Advertisements||$13.8K – $220.1K|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook|
QPark Spouse & Relationships
- As of QPark Spouse & Relationships, QPark was already in an association with ‘Edith Marie’.
- At present, he is enjoying his strong and great bond relationship with his Spouse Edith at the fullest.
QPark Biography, Family & Education
- QPark was born in South Korea on July 17, 1979.
- He was born to strict Asian parents.
- His family information is not in public domain.
- He is of South-Korean and American nationality.
- QPark ethnicity is white.
- As per his education, he completed his graduation from the Yale University. In fact, he also holds a business degree.
- Before starting his career, Park worked as an investment banker. Formerly, QPark worked at the Morgan Joseph & Co., Inc.
- However, he did not have an interest in his work and hence opened a couple of restaurants as well.
- Later, he began posting 6-second video format on Vine. Soon, he attracted million of followers.
- After the video sharing platform was shut down, QPark turned to other platforms like Facebook and Instagram and grabbed a wide attention of followers there as well.
- Currently, he has over a million followers on his social media platforms like, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Later, he got an immense popularity through his youtube channel where he posts videos regularly and also collaborates with his girlfriend and partner Edith Oquendo.
- He has also earned advertisement deals with companies including Gap, Virgin Mobile, and Pepsi and many more.
- Furthermore, he also collaborated on a Vine ad for VH1 with All American Rejects singer Tyson Ritter.
- One of his most popular and viewed videos on his YouTube channel includes ‘10 Hours in NYC as Kim Jong-un’.
Net Worth of QPark
- QPark Net Worth is estimated around $1000 – $2000 USD.
- His primary source of income is his youtube channel from where he earns around $13.8K – $220.1K in a month other than from all the endorsements and sponsorships.
Facts About QPark
- Park is pretty active over the social media and love to interact with his followers.
- He has an immense follower on his social network sites such as Facebook, Twitter as well as Instagram.
- He has more than 105k followers on Twitter.
- He has more than 3.5M followers on Instagram.
- He also has over 8 million followers on his facebook account.
- He has 7 million+ subscribers on his youtube channel as well.
- He opened his very own Korean BBQ eatery.
- He sold the business and conceded to internet-based life full time.
- QPark was contracted by the New York-based Merrill Lynch money related administrations as an examiner in the vitality and influence office.
- In 2014, he sold every one of his eateries to seek after a vocation as an entertainer and internet-based life influencer.
- He had no aim of turning into an entertainer.
- At the tallness of Vine’s fame, he had more than three million supporters, and promotion manages brands, for example, Pepsi, Hewlett Packard, Virgin Mobile, Dunkin Donuts, Gap, Budweiser, Kia and many more.
- QPark made his YouTube channel while he was all the while working for Morgan Joseph and Co., Inc., in May 2007 and transferred his first video, titled ‘~ Canon Rock ~ superior to fun two!!’ around the same time.