QCP is an American TikTok star and social media sensation. He is well known for comedic content, lip-sync videos and vlogs. He has gained immense popularity for his videos shared on his verified TikTok account where he has garnered more than 1 million followers and more than 192 million likes under user account, ‘itsqcp’. In addition to TikTok, QCP is also active on YouTube and Instagram where he uploads similar content. He is also a music producer and hip hop artist who has singles called “Yolo”, “We Lit and They Lonely” and “Coming for Me,” and may more. Tune in and explore more about, QCP (TikToker) Bio, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Facts.
- QCP age is 23 years old, as of 2023.
- He was born on January 11, 2000 in North Carolina.
- His real name is, Gianluca Conte.
- He has three sisters.
- His father is from Naples, Italy.
QCP Height & Weight
How tall is QCP? He is 5 feet 7 inches in height or (1.67 m) or (167 cm). He weighs around 51 Kg. He has black eyes and has hair.
|Real Name||Gianluca Conte|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2023)|
|Birthdate||January 11, 2000|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$100 K|
QCP is single and not dating at these moments. He enjoys spending his free time with family and friends. He is passionate about music, playing the drums and singing for his church choir. He also loves to travel around the world, learning about different cultures and experiencing new things. QCP is a huge film buff and spends his spare time watching classic films or going to the cinema.
QCP Net Worth
QCP’s net worth is $100 K, as of 2023. Social media career is his main source of income. He is an active Instagrammer, and TikToker. He has over 1 million followers combined across his social media platforms.
- QCP is very active on TikTok.
- He also runs promotions to reward their customers for engaging with their content.
- White is his favourite color, and he often features his white sneakers in many of his videos.
- He also loves to dress up, so you can often catch him sporting a variety of different looks ranging from casual to formal.
- He has worked with social stars like Marco Borghi and Vinnie Hacker.