Playboi Carti, is an American rapper who is famous for his hit songs like, “Woke Up Like This”, Whole Lotta Red, “Broke Boi”, “Fetti” and many more songs and album. Moreover, prior to signing with ASAP Mob’s AWGE Label under Interscope Records, Carter was formerly signed to Awful Records, a local underground label. After establishing a devoted fan base in his early career, Carter attracted wider attention in 2017.
His real name is Jordan Terrell Carter. He is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. Moreover, Carter’s debut studio album, Die Lit (2018), peaked at number 3 on the US Billboard 200. Not only this, he has a huge fan following on his Instagram account, where he has amassed over 9 million followers, as of September 2022.
Playboi Carti Height & Weight
How tall is Playboi Carti? He stands at a height of 6 ft 01 in or else 1.85 m or 185 cm. He weighs around 76 Kg or 167 lbs. He has black eyes and hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 14.5 US.
Playboi Carti Wiki, Biography
|Real Name||Jordan Terrell Carter|
|Nick Name||Playboi Carti|
|Age||26-years old, as of 2022|
|Birthday||September 13, 1996|
|Height||approx 6 ft 01 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||approx 76 Kg (167 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Shoe Size||14.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m (USD)|
Playboi Carti Net Worth
What is the net worth of Playboi Carti? He was signed by Father’s label Awful Records and has worked with artists such as Skepta and Frank Ocean. He was working with Ethereal early in his music career and was previously known by the stage name Sir Cartier. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated around $3 million (USD).
Facts about Playboi Carti
- Wiki & Bio: His birthday falls on September 13, 1996. At present, he is 24-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He was born in Atlanta, GA.
- Carter has asthma.
- He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Carter’s favorite brands include Raf Simons and Balmain.
- Carter is known for his rock star persona.
- He was in a commercial for Nike, Inc. and walked the runway for Virgil Abloh and his brand Off-White.
- He designs for Vlone.
- His songs are often about tales of sex and drugs.
- In 2017, he briefly dated American model Blac Chyna.
- Carter is living and working in and around the Atlanta area after relocating from Los Angeles
- In 2018, Carter began dating Australian rapper Iggy Azalea.
- As of June 2019, Carter was currently living and working in and around the Atlanta area after relocating from Los Angeles.
- He was arrested for domestic abuse charges after arguing with his girlfriend outside of the Los Angeles International Airport, in June 2017.
- Carter punched a driver in Gretna, Scotland during his concert tour in February 2018.
- He was subsequently fined £800 after a trial.
- Carter was arrested on April 3, 2020 on drug and gun charges.
- He was released on bond the following day.
- His style is influenced by vampire movies.
- In August 2018, Carter stated via Twitter that he had been diagnosed with asthma.
- He was later seen with an inhaler.