Who is Pink? Her real name is Alecia Beth Moore, she is an R&B and pop singer. She is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, record producer, spokesperson, and model. She gained further recognition with the collaborative single “Lady Marmalade”. Moreover, her sound to pop rock with her second studio album Missundaztood which was released in 2001, sold more than 13 million copies worldwide. VH1 ranked her number 10 on their list of the 100 Greatest Women in Music, while Billboard awarded her the Woman of the Year award in 2013. At the 63rd annual BMI Pop Awards, she received the BMI President’s Award for “her outstanding achievement in songwriting and global impact on pop culture and the entertainment industry.” Tune in bio and know more about Pink’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about her!
Pink Height & Weight
How tall is Pink? She stands at a height of 5 ft 4 in tall or else 1.63 m or 163 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Alecia Beth Moore|
|Birthday||September 8, 1979|
|Height||approx 5 ft 4 in|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
Son: Jameson Moon
|Spouse/ Husband||Carey Hart|
|Net Worth||Approx $55 m (USD)|
Pink Husband & Children
Who is the husband of Pink? She is married with Carey Hart on January 7, 2006. The couple is also blessed with children. She had her first child, a daughter named Willow, in June 2011. Her second child, a son named Jameson Moon, was born in December 2016.
Pink Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of Pink? She alluded to Britney Spears in her song “Don’t Let Me Get Me.”In 2010, she amazed the crowd at the Grammy Awards when she sung “Glitter in the Air” while high above the crowd. Before she got media fame and limelight, she fantasise of being an Olympic athlete but developed asthma, which made singing difficult. She released her first single, “There You Go,” in 2000, after leaving the group Choice. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $55 million (USD). In addition, she appeared on Forbes’ list of “Highest Paid Female Celebrities”, with earnings of $52 million.
Facts about Pink
- Wiki & Bio: Alecia Beth Moore was born on September 8, 1979, in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- She belongs of ethnicity “Irish-German-Lithuanian-Jew”, and self-identifies as Jewish.
- Early Life & Family: She has siblings as well. When Pink was a toddler, her parents began having marital problems and divorced before she was 10.
- Pink was trained as a competitive gymnast between the ages 4 and 12.
- Since her childhood, she was very passionate about singing.
- As a teenager, she wrote lyrics as an outlet for her feelings, and her mother commented, “Her initial writings were always very introspective. Some of it was very black, and very deep, almost worrisome.”
- Pink proposed to Hart in June 2005 during a Mammoth Lakes motocross race.
- Pink is a supporter of attachment parenting.
- She appeared on Forbes’ “The Celebrity 100” list at number 27, with earnings of $44 million, in 2010.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an million of fan following there.