Tracy Shayne is best known as the spouse or widowed of Peter Scolari. She has also been in a few movies and tv shows but is mostly known for being married to Scolari. The couple have three children together. While they are no longer together, Tracy Shayne still uses her married name.
Tracy Shayne was born in 1965 in the United States. Not much is known about her early life or education. She met Scolari while he was working on the show Bosom Buddies. The two married in 1984 and had three children together; two sons and a daughter. They divorced in 2002 but remain close friends and co-parent their children.
Shayne has appeared in a few movies and tv shows, mostly in small roles. Some of her credits include Street Smart (1987), Law & Order (1990), and The Nanny (1993).
While she is best known for being married to Scolari, Tracy Shayne has also had a successful career in her own right. She has appeared in a few movies and tv shows, mostly in small roles. However, she is perhaps best known for being the spouse or widowed of Peter Scolari. The couple have three children together and remain close friends.
Moreover, he is an American actor. He was best known for his roles as Michael Harris on Newhart (1984–1990) and Henry Desmond on Bosom Buddies (1980–1982). Scolari received three Emmy nominations for his work on Newhart and won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for his recurring role as Tad Horvath on Girls in 2016. Who Was Tracy Shayne, Peter Scolari Spouse?
Peter Scolari Wife Tracy Shayne
Who was the wife of Peter Scolari? Scolari was married to Debra Steagal, and later to actress Cathy Trien, with whom he had two children. He married his longtime girlfriend, actress Tracy Shayne, in June 2013.
A 2014 episode of Oprah: Where Are They Now? brought up Scolari’s substance abuse and his struggle with bipolar disorder.
Scolari was an avid juggler and occasionally showcased his talents on television, including a performance during the 1982 Circus of the Stars and in talk-show appearances.
Tracy Shayne Now
Where is Tracy Shayne’s now? It is unknown where she is exactly resides. But according to sources, she resides in Los Angeles, USA. Moreover, she holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Peter Scolari Spouse, Tracy Shayne Facts
- Tracy Shayne’s husband Peter Scolari is an American actor best known for his roles as Michael Harris on Newhart (1984–1990) and Henry Desmond on Bosom Buddies (1980–1982).
- Scolari received three Emmy nominations for his work on Newhart and won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for his recurring role as Tad Horvath on Girls in 2016.
- Tracy Shayne herself is an actress, model, and producer who has worked extensively in film and television.
- Shayne has appeared in such films as The Brady Bunch Movie (1995), Can’t Hardly Wait (1998), and Josie and the Pussycats (2001).
- She has also guest-starred on television shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997), Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1998), and The O.C. (2004).
- Shayne and Scolari were married in 2013 and they reside in Los Angeles, California.