Peter Meijer is an American politician and business analyst. Moreover, he has served as the U.S. representative for Michigan’s 3rd congressional district since 2021. He is a member of the Republican Party. In addition to this, Meijer worked as a conflict analyst for an international NGO, from 2013 to 2015. He signed a letter pressing Biden to stop Enbridge Line 5m in 2021.
Peter Meijer Height, Weight
How tall is Peter Meijer? He is 5 feet 11 inches tall (1.81 m) or (181 cm). He weighs around 81 Kg or 178 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Peter Meijer Age
- As of 2022, Peter Meijer age is 34 years.
- He was born on January 10, 1988 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S..
- His father name is, Hank Meijer.
- His grand father name is, Frederik Meijer.
Peter Meijer Education
- In 2006, Peter Meijer graduated from East Grand Rapids High School.
- Moreover, in 2008, he also attended United States Military Academy at West Point before transferring to Columbia University.
- He was also a volunteer emergency medical technician for Columbia University’s emergency medical services.
- Meijer served in the United States Army Reserve and was deployed to Iraq from 2010 into 2011, serving as an intelligence advisor.
- Furthermore, Meijer graduated from the New York University Stern School of Business with a Master of Business Administration, in 2017.
Peter Meijer Wife
Who is the wife of Peter Meijer? He is married with Gabriella Zacarias, since 2016. Couple is also blessed with children.
Peter Meijer Wiki, Biography
|Real Name||Peter James Meijer|
|Nick Name||Peter Meijer|
|Birthday||January 10, 1988|
|Birth Place||Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S.|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.81 m)|
|Weight||81 Kg (178 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||44-32-37 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||16 (US)|
|Education||New York University Stern School|
|Father Name||Hank Meijer|
|Net Worth||$6 billion|
Peter Meijer Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Peter Meijer? He comes from a wealthy family, netting more than $6 billion, and has assets over $50 million- most of which come from the Meijer family trust.
Peter Meijer Facts
- Peter Meijer worked on veterans projects such as Project Rubicon.
- Meijer defeated Scholten, 53%–47%.
- In November 2022, Gibbs lost the general election to Meijer’s 2020 opponent, Hillary Scholten.