Payton Moormeier is an American social media star and famous TikTok personality. He touted to stardom for his payton TikTok account, which has amassed over 13 million fans. He posts comedic lip syncs and dance videos. He seems regularly collaborating with Anthony Reeves, Jaden Hossler and Avani Gregg. Also a singer, he released his first single “Love Letter” in April 2020. In February 2020, he went on his first tour called the “Hype House Tour” which sold out in every city. The tour was created to bring awareness to the Hype House, a collaborative workspace for social media creators. He has also been a part of “The Offset Festival” and “The DigiTour.”
Aside from his social media career, Payton is also an ambassador for the mental health organization “To Write Love On Her Arms.” In October 2019, he announced that he would be partnering with them to help end the stigma around mental health and addiction. In December 2019, Moormeier was named one of Time’s most influential teens of 2019. He was also nominated for a Shorty Award in 2020 for TikToker of the Year.
Social media has now become a legitimate career path for people who love to entertain. Countless people have become millionaires just by creating content and sharing it online. However, lots of people who build large online followings often have plans for themselves that include breaking into the traditional entertainment industry.
That’s exactly what Payton Moormeier has done. After making a name for himself on TikTok, Payton has gone on to build a strong foundation as a musician. As his career continues to grow, Payton continues to show people all of the things he’s capable of. Keep reading to learn 10 things you didn’t know about Payton Moormeier. Payton Moormeier Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, GF, Net Worth, Facts.
Payton Moormeier Bio & Family
Payton Moormeier mother’s name is Joanne. He has siblings as well. He grew up alongside his sister Faith in St Marys, Georgia. As per his education, he is well educated.
Payton Moormeier Height & Weight
How tall is Payton Moormeier? He stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in or else 1.73 m or 173 cm. He weighs around 58 Kg or 130 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 8.5 US.
Payton Moormeier Age
How old is Payton Moormeier? His birthday falls on July 28, 2003. At present, he is 18-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Leo. He was born in San Jose, CA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Read Also: Sophie Díaz (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
Payton Moormeier Wiki
|Real Name||Payton Moormeier|
|Famous As||TikToker, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||July 28, 2003|
|Birthplace||St. Marys, GA|
|Height||approx 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||approx 58 Kg (130 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $800,000 (USD)|
Payton Moormeier Dating & Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Payton Moormeier? He has not given any insights about his dating life. As per his previous dating history, he dated Cierra Birdsong.
Read Also: Jelina (TikToker) Wiki, Bio
Payton Moormeier Net Worth
What is the net worth of Payton Moormeier? He got verified on TikTok on April 29, 2017. He was a member of the TikTok group JrElite until his departure in the summer of 2017. He has posted TikTok duets with fellow social star King Tino. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated around $800,000.
Read Also: Mason Patterson (TikToker) Wiki, Bio
Payton Moormeier Career
Payton Moormeier was a member of the TikTok group JrElite until his departure in the summer of 2017. In July 2019, he competed against Jaden Hossler and Tayson Madkour in a Wall of Fame challenge.
He delved into social media while in his early teens in April 2017 when he signed up with the online photo sharing, video sharing and social networking service called Instagram and also with the free social networking microblogging service called Twitter.
Payton Moormeier Facts
- Payton Moormeier is an avid pet lover.
- As per his educational qualifications, he attended Playlist Live in Orlando in 2018.
- In 2019, he featured Anthony Reeves TikTok video captioned “Anthony’s teaching me his ways” that has earned over 1 million likes.
- In July 2019, he competed against Jaden Hossler and Tayson Madkour in a Wall of Fame challenge.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He is very close to his family members.
- He loves hanging out with his friend in his leisure time.
- This young lad has furthered his social media reach with other platforms as well.
- These include the social networking site Facebook and the social media platform TikTok that allows one to create and share short videos.
- He has featured his mother on one of his appreciation posts on social media.
- One of the cool things about music is that there are countless things for people to write about. When it comes to his own sound, however, Payton prefers to sticking to love and heartbreak.
- During an interview with ET Online, he said, “I like being more vulnerable in my songs just because I’ll get those people that are going through the same thing that I am, that can relate to my music and, like, actually listen to it with a purpose.”
Read Also: Zaya Perysian (TikToker) Wiki, Bio