Pauly D is a popular American television personality and DJ. He was cast in 2009 for Jersey Shore. DelVecchio is the first housemate from Jersey Shore to receive his own spin-off. He has 4.5 million followers on his Instagram account. Tune in bio and explore more about Pauly D’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Dating, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Pauly D Height & Weight
How tall is Pauly D? He is a handsome and charming man. He stands at a good height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 78 kilos. He has a muscular and athlete body physique. Therefore, his chest-waist-hip measurements are 44-32-38 inches respectively. Further, his shoe size is 10 (US) and his biceps size is 19 inches. He looks amazing with his pair of light brown eyes and his brown hair.
Pauly D Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Pauly D? His birthday falls on July 5, 1980. He is 41-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He was born in Providence, RI. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His mother name is Donna DiCarlo and father named, Paul D. DelVecchio Sr. He has said that he is of “100% Italian” descent. He has one sister, Vanessa. As per his education, he is well educated.
Pauly D Wiki
|Real Name||Paul D. DelVecchio Jr.|
|Nick Name||Pauly D|
|Birthday||July 5, 1980|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 78 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||19 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million – $5 million|
Pauly D Dating & Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Pauly D? He is in a relationship with Nikki Hall since 2020. In October 2013, DelVecchio announced that he was the father of a daughter, Amabella Sophia, born in New Jersey.
Pauly D Career
Pauly D released a single, “Beat Dat Beat”, in 2010. He released a single called “Did You Know” with Tdot illdude, in 2016. On April 5, 2019, DelVecchio released his third single called “Silver & Gold” with James Kaye.
Read Also : Marshmello (DJ) Wiki, Bio
Pauly D Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Pauly D? He signed a three-album contract with G-Unit Records, and released “Beat Dat Beat (It’s Time To)” in 2010. In 2013, he released the single “Back to Love,” which peaked at #113 on the UK charts. His net worth is estimated to be $3 million – $5 million.
Pauly D Facts
- Pauly D is the first housemate from Jersey Shore to receive his own spin-off.
- He’s not known for diva antics like The Situation and doesn’t appear a drunken mess at times, like Nicole and Michael do.”
- Although it is difficult to find out or tag the exact aspects that make him tremendously popular among his fans and viewers across social media platforms, one can be sure that his cuteness and boy-next-door looks have definitely played a big role in his journey as a social media star.
- He went to Johnston High School, idolized DJ AM, and worked as a local DJ until Jersey Shore contacted him through Myspace.
- He began his career as a local DJ under the moniker Pauly D.
- One of his professional idols was DJ AM.
Read Also : Diplo (DJ) Wikipedia, Bio