Patsy Lynn is an American country singer that comes from a wealthy family. She is the daughter of Loretta Lynn. She has also been on television as an actor in a number of different shows. Lady Patsy Cline was one of her mother’s closest friends and her name honors her. Her mother, Loretta Lynn was nominated 18 times for a Grammy Award and won three times. As of 2022, Lynn was the most awarded female country recording artist and the only female ACM Artist of the Decade (the 1970s).
Patsy Lynn Wiki, Bio & Family
Patsy Eileen Lynn was born on August 6, 1964, in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee. She grew up with her identical twin sister Peggy Lynn. Her mother name is, Loretta Lynn and her father named, Oliver Vanetta ‘Doolittle’ Lynn.
She spent her childhood on the property that her mother owned in Hurricane Mills. The majority of her childhood was spent working on the ranch and attending public school. During her childhood, she also traveled with her mother, spending around three hundred days on tour and gaining firsthand experience of the amount of labor that was required for a career in the music industry.
Patsy Lynn Height & Net Worth
How tall is Patsy Lynn? She is 5 feet 3 inches tall (1.64 m). She weighs around 50 Kg or 110 lbs. She has an estimated net worth of $2 million, as of now. She is of White ethnicity.
Is Patsy Lynn Married?
Patsy Lynn is married with Phillip Russell. They tied knot in the 1980s. In 2018, couple celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary.
Patsy Lynn Facts
- In later years around the early 1990s, Patsy Lynn began performing alongside her twin sister Peggy on the tour that their mother was on.
- In 1996, the twins made the decision to establish a band together and they immediately began performing in Nashville.
- For the sake of maintaining their secrecy, the sisters began their performance career in the renowned Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, where they were first known as the Honk-A-Billies.
- The song “Woman to Woman,” which had written together was one of the songs that helped her break into the top 20.
- She was nominated for the Country Music Association Awards in the category of Vocal Duo of the Year in both 1998 and 1999.