Olu Evans is an American attorney and famed personality. He is best known as the husband of Misty Copeland, who made history one year ago when she became American Ballet Theatre’s first black female principal dancer. In addition, Copeland was considered a prodigy who rose to stardom despite not starting ballet until the age of 13. Tune in bio.
Olu Evans Height & Weight
How tall is Olu Evans? He is a smart and handsome looking guy. He stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. He weighs around 67 Kg. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Olu Evans Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Olu Evans? His exact date of birth is not known. Moreover, he is probably in his 40s. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His father and mother names are not known. He has siblings as well. As per his education, he is well educated.
Olu Evans Wife & Married
Who is the wife of Olu Evans? He is married with Misty Copeland. Copeland and her husband, attorney Olu Evans, live on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. The couple were introduced to each other around 2004 by Evans’ cousin, Taye Diggs, and disclosed their engagement in a 2015 cover story in Essence magazine. They married in California on July 31, 2016. The couple wed in front of 100 guests at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, California, with Copeland wearing an Inbal Dror gown and Christian Louboutin shoes. Copeland enjoys cooking and prefers to avoid crowded places.
Read Also: Katie Maskell (Alan Davies Wife) Wiki, Bio
Olu Evans Wiki
|Real Name||Olu Evans|
|Famous As||Husband of Misty Copeland|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 7 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||approx. 67 Kg (138 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Olu Evans Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Olu Evans? His attorney career is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated to be $3 million, as of 2021.
Read Also: Shawna Brannon (Tony Horton Wife) Wiki, Bio
Olu Evans Facts
- Olu Evans is not active on social media platforms.
- He is an ample pet lover as well.
- In 2008, Olu Evans’ wife, Copeland won the Leonore Annenberg Fellowship in the Arts, which funds study with master teachers and trainers outside of ABT.
- The two-year fellowships are in recognition of “young artists of extraordinary talent with the goal of providing them with additional resources in order to fully realise their potential”.
- In 2013, she was named National Youth of the Year Ambassador by the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.