Nikita Uggla is a popular Swedish actress, dancer and singer best known for playing Felice in the series Young Royals. She has also appeared in films such as Romeo and Juliet, The Huntsman: Winter’s War and The Hunger Games. Born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, Nikita began her career as a child actress, appearing in stage productions of Annie Get Your Gun and A Christmas Carol. Who Is Actress, Nikita Uggla: Here’s What We Know.
Who Is Nikita Uggla?
Nikita Uggla made her film debut at the age of 12, playing the role of Young Cosette in the 2006 film adaptation of Les Misérables. Since then, she has gone on to appear in a number of film and television roles, including a recurring role in the Swedish television series Tomas Taveau as well as roles in the films Hitman (2007), The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2009) and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012).
In 2015, Nikita starred in her first leading role, playing the character of Sofia in the Swedish film My Skinny Sister. She has also had roles in the 2016 film The Huntsman: Winter’s War and the 2017 film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2. Outside of acting, Nikita is also a talented singer and dancer, having performed lead vocals for the Swedish pop group Play on their album From Paris with Love.
She has also appeared as a backup dancer in music videos for Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears. In her spare time, Nikita enjoys spending time with her family and friends, as well as traveling and exploring new places.
Nikita Uggla Height & Weight
How tall is Nikita Uggla? She stands the height of 1.68 m i.e. 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 121 lbs i.e. 55 kg. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is dark blonde.
Nikita Uggla Profile
|21 years old (As of 2022)
|April 14, 2001
|5 feet 6 inches
|Bra Cup Size
Nikita Uggla Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Nikita Uggla? She is not dating anyone at the moment, and is enjoying being single. She is focusing on her career and enjoys spending time with her friends and family.
Nikita Uggla Net Worth In 2022
How much is the net worth of Nikita Uggla? She appeared in her first fashion show at Copenhagen Fashion Week, in 2021. She attended Nova Academy of Performing Arts. As of 2022, her net worth is estimated to be $300k.
Nikita Uggla Facts
- Nikita Uggla loves travelling , especially to places with a lot of culture and history.
- She also enjoys learning about new cultures and customs, and spending time with her family.
- When she’s not busy with school or work, Nikita likes to go hiking, biking, or swimming.
- She is currently a student at the University of Toronto, where she is studying International Relations.
- She is originally from Sweden, but has lived in Canada for several years.
- In her spare time, she enjoys reading, playing the piano, and spending time with her friends and family.
- Nikita is fluent in Swedish and English, and has basic knowledge of French.