NF real name is Nathan John Feuerstein is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. He is an iconic rapper who started earning buzz in the world of Christian hip-hop with his independently-released 2010 album ‘Moments’. The album attracted the attention of Capitol CMG and Sparrow Records, who released his official, self-titled debut in 2014. Tune in biography.
NF Age, Height & Weight
How old is rapper NF? At present, his age is 30-years old. He stands on a height of 6 feet 1 inches tall or 185 cm. He weighs around 58 Kg or 127 lbs. In addition, he wear a shoe size of 9 US.
As of 2021, NF is married with Bridgette Doremus. Couple tied knot with each other in early September 2018. In 2018, Rapper NF tied knot with his college sweetheart Bridgette Doremus. Couple is on the way of planning their first child. At present couple is enjoying their life at the fullest. His previous dating history is not known in public domain, Moreover, he was included on the tobyMac song “Til the Day I Die.”
Nathan John Feuerstein was born in Gladwin, Michigan, on March 30,1991. Soon after his birth, NF parents divorced, and he was raised by his mother. Later, his father had to take him away when her boyfriend abused him.
NF Height & Weight
How tall is NF? He stands at a height of is 6′ 1″ in feet and inches and 187 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 169.756 lbs in Pound and 77 kg in Kilograms. He is a fitness freak as well and loves travelling as well.
In 2009, his mother died from an overdose which led to him dedicating the song “How Could You Leave Us” to her. He has siblings as well. He and his two sisters lived with their mother, who was addicted to opioid. As of education, in 2009, he did his graduation from Gladwin High School.
In 2009, he was on the basketball team. Later, NF started his career at the Fine Arts Festival organized by Connection Church in Canton, Michigan. His track “Intro” was featured on the soundtrack for the video game Madden NFL 16. He signed to Capitol Christian Music Group in 2014, before the release of the EP, NF.
This project was his breakthrough release on the Billboard, as it charted on the Christian Albums chart at No. 12, on the Top Gospel Albums at No. 4, and on the Top Rap Albums at No. 15. Moreover, he released the sings “Paid My Dues” and “The Search”, in 2019.
- “If You Want Love”
- “When I Grow Up”
- “Paid My Dues”
NF Net Worth
How much is the worth of rapper NF? His net worth is estimated around $4 million. Singing is his primary source of income.
He also runs his own merchandise line where he sells his own product line in an affordable price range which includes, T-shirts, Hoodies and many more cool stuffs.
Here is the full bio of NF, her family, mother, father, brother, sister, name, age, height in feet, wide, body measurement, wife, interest, high school, college, nationality, University, spouse, Twitter, income network, birthday, zodiac, sign, education, religion, date of birth.
|Real Name||Nathan John Feuerstein|
|Age||29 years old|
|Birthday||March 30, 1991|
|Famous For||Self-titled EP in 2014 with Capitol CMG|
|Birthplace||Gladwin, Michigan, U.S|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, United States|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 6'1"
Centimetres: 185 cm
Meters: 1.84 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg
Pounds: 127 lbs
|Biceps Size||22 Inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $4 million|
|Sponsor Earnings||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Wife/ Spouse||Bridgette Doremus|
|University||Gladwin High School|
|School||Local High School|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Disneyland|
|Hobbies||Riding, Travelling and Photography|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link|
- His single “Let You Down”, brought him worldwide fame, charting internationally and going triple platinum.
- He launched his career by going to “Fine Arts Festival” with Connection Church in Canton, Michigan.
- He appeared on Christian hip-hop artist Flame’s album Royal Flush on the track “Start Over”, in 2013.
- He also earns a decent amount of money from his exclusive show concerts and tickets.
- He is very close to his wife and supports her a lot.
- He is an avid pet lover.
- His hobbies includes travelling and playing video games.
- He is a die heart fan of rapper Eminem.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He has million of followers under his Instagram account.
- On December 3, 2019, Feuerstein released the single “Paid My Dues”, as well as a music video for the song.
- On February 18, 2021, NF released the single “Clouds”, alongside a music video, and announced his mixtape of the same name, which was scheduled for a March 26, 2021 release.
- The mixtape included “Paid My Dues”, as well as guest appearances from rappers Hopsin and Tech N9ne, followed by a third single, “Lost” featuring Hopsin, released on March 11, 2021.