Neha Dhupia (born 27 August 1980) is a well known and famous Indian actress who works in Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu and Malayalam films. In 2002, she won the Femina Miss India pageant. Read more about Neha Dhupia’s Roadies Controversy, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Career, Born, Family, Education, Net Worth, Roadies Revolution Controversy, Facts and many more stuffs.
Neha Dhupia Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Neha Dhupia age is 39 years old.
- She stands on a good height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 60 Kg or 132 lbs.
- She has a body measurements of 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has brown hair and dark brown eye color.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She use to drink a lot of water.
Neha Dhupia Roadies Controversy
- Neha Dhupia has finally addressed the social media storm raging against her since she made a comment about cheating in relationships on her reality show, Roadies Revolution.
- Neha had reportedly chastised a contestant for saying that he hit his girlfriend after he found out that she was cheating on him. Neha had reportedly said that it’s a woman’s choice if she wants to be in a relationship with five boys at a time but hitting her is not the right thing to do.
- Since then, Twitter and Instagram have been flooded with memes and abuses targeted towards Neha, calling her a hypocrite. So Neha finally broke her silence on Saturday. “Roadies is a show that I have been a part of for five years and enjoyed every bit of it. It takes me all over India and gives me the opportunity to team up with absolute rock stars from all parts of the country. What I do not like or accept is what is happening for more than two weeks now! Recently during one of the episodes that aired, I took a stand against violence,” she wrote.
- “A guy talked about his partner who cheated on him (allegedly) and in retaliation, he hit her by his own admission. What the girl did is a choice she made which is a moral choice regardless of someone, man or woman… adultery is a moral choice. Cheating is not something I stand for, and it is unfortunate that I have been misrepresented for the same… but what I do stand for is women’s safety,” she added.
- Neha also mentioned how her father and other family members were also being harassed. “Sadly, as a reaction to my opinion, I have been subjected to weeks of vitriol. One of my posts had over 56k comments! Yet I was silent but now people close to me who have nothing to do with this – my family, my friends, my co-workers and even my dad’s personal WhatsApp are being flooded with abuses and harassment. My daughter’s page is nothing less than a barrage of abuses and this is not acceptable to me,” she said.
- However, despite the reaction on social media, Neha stands by her original comment. “What a man or a woman does in a relationship is their choice and moral choices are always ambiguous. But no matter what they are, they cannot lead to physical abuse. I stand by the fact that NO MATTER WHAT … physical abuse or assault is not acceptable. Obviously, a man’s physical strength is a lot more than girls and gender-based violence against women is a huge problem in our country and across the world… I urge people, whether a man or woman, to educate themselves about domestic violence… If you’re a victim of abuse, please stand up for yourself. You are not alone,” she said.
- Actor Taapsee Pannu also showed her support. “For all the ppl writing abusive and harassing messages to you and your family should know, they aren’t on the right side of the moral compass they r acting to be the torch bearers of. Adultery is wrong morally n so is violence. One can’t be the response to the other,” she wrote in a tweet.
- Twitter users were still not sold on Neha’s argument. Some asked her why she applauded a girl for slapping her ex-boyfriend if violence is not acceptable in relationships. “But Neha, you applauded a girl who slapped a guy 4 times for betraying her. What is this behaviour Neha? Itna hypocrisy,” read a comment. “So @NehaDhupia ji according to you if a man was cheated by a girl and he slapped for his mistake that was violence. But when a girl was cheated by a boy that time she slapped him. You think he deserved that,” read another tweet.
Neha Dhupia Wiki/ Bio
|Nick Name/ Stage Name
|27 August 1980
|39 years old (As of 2020)
|MTV Roadies Revolution Controversy
|In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
In feet inches- 5'6"
|In kilograms- 60 kg
In pounds- 132 lbs
|Slim & Fit
|Father: Pradip Singh Dhupia
Mother: Babli Dhupia
|Brother: Hardeep Dhupia
Sister: Not Known
|Married (10 May 2018)
|1. Ritwik Bhattacharya (Squash Player)
2. James Sylvester (Dentist)
3. Yuvraj Singh (Cricketer)
4. Angad Bedi (Actor)
|Mehr Dhupia Bedi (born on 18 November 2018)
|1. Naval Public School, Kochi
2. Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi
|Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi
|Vegetarian (Earlier, she used to be non-vegetarian)
|chocolate smoothie, chicken
momos, eggs, and granola bars
|Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan,
Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan
|Jaya Bhaduri, Rakhee, Smita Patil,
Tabu, Kareena Kapoor
|The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
|Shopping, Doing Yoga, Travelling, and Reading
|Renault Duster, Toyota Land Cruiser
|Rs 35 lac - Rs 40 Lac (As of 2020)
|Social Media Links
Neha Dhupia Husband & Affairs
- As of Neha Dhupia Husband & Affairs, she is married with actor Angad Bedi in a private ceremony at a Gurudwara on May 10, 2018.
- She gave birth to their first child, a girl, Mehr Dhupia Bedi, on Nov 18, 2018.
- Neha Dhupia has been fat-shamed for her post-pregnancy weight gains by certain sections of the media.
- As per her previous affairs, she has several relationship affairs.
Neha Dhupia Born, Education & Early Life
- Dhupia was born on 27 Aug, 1980 in Cochin, India.
- She was born to a Sikh family.
- Her father is a Commander named, Pradip Singh Dhupia, served in the Indian Navy.
- Her mother named Babli Dhupia is a homemaker.
- As per Neha education, she went to Naval Public School, Cochin.
- Later, she was transferred to Navy Children School, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
- As per her college education, she graduated from Jesus and Mary College in New Delhi, affiliated to the University of Delhi.
- She holds a degree in graduation with honours in History.
Net Worth of Neha Dhupia
- As of net worth of Neha Dhupia, it is estimated around Rs. 30 lac to Rs. 45 lac, as of 2020.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- Currently, as of March 2020, she is hosting Roadies Revolution on MTV India Channel.
- She also produces several films.
Neha Dhupia Career
- Dhupia made her acting debut in a play in New Delhi called Graffiti.
- Later, she appeared in a music video for Indipop band Euphoria and modeled for advertisement campaigns.
- Then, she appeared in the TV serial Rajdhani.
- She participated in the Femina Miss India pageant, where she was crowned as Miss Universe India 2002.
- She was subsequently sent to the Miss Universe 2002 pageant in Puerto Rico where she placed in the top 10.
- After placing in the pageant, Dhupia intended to pursue a career in the Indian Foreign Service, but turned to acting instead.
- In 1994 as a child artist in Malayalam film Minnaram starring Mohanlal, she made her first debut movie.
- She also appeared in several movies for supporting roles.
Facts about Neha Dhupia
- She was viciously trolled on social media over her comment on views expressed by a contestant on the reality show MTV Roadies about cheating, in 2020.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms as well.
- Dhupia has run in the Mumbai Marathon to support the Concern India Foundation and helped to raise over 5 lakhs.
- She love watching movies and reading.
- She has bold and classy personality.
- She is a feminist.
- She is a pet lover as well and owns a dog as well.
- Neha Dhupia wanted to become an athlete, but later, she chose acting as her career.
- She won the beauty pageant title, ‘Femina Miss India’, in 2002.