Michelle Odinet is an American lawyer who was elected as a Lafayette, Louisiana City Court Judge in November 2020. Odinet was formerly an assistant DA in New Orleans and Lafayette and a public defender. She resigned from her judgeship on December 31, 2021, just days after video leaked of her repeatedly using a racist epithet.
In the past, Michelle Marie Miller was known for her songwriting and performing. She is the daughter of Metairie attorney M.O. Miller II and his wife Diane, both of New Orleans. The lengthy Miller family has “distant roots” in New Orleans, with Odinet being “enthroned Queen of the Hermes Ball” in 1989.
She earned a B.A. from H. Sophie Newcomb Memorial College in 1990 and a J If she goes solo or duets on hit songs like “It’s Too Late For Love And It’s Too Soon To Say Goodbye” (which placed at number 14 on Billboard Hot 100). Michelle Odinet Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Husband, Facts.
Michelle Odinet Height & Weight
How tall is Michelle Odinet? She stands at the height of 1.6 m i.e. 5 feet and 3 inches tall. She has a body weight of 115 lbs i.e. 52 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches. Her bra size is 34A. Her eye color is dark brown. Her hair color is black. Her shoe size is 7(US) and her dress size is 2(US).
Michelle Odinet Profile
|Real Name||Michelle Odinet|
|Age||54 years old, as of 2022|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 3″|
In Meters: 1.60 m
In Centimetres: 160 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-24-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 A|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: Active|
Michelle Odinet Husband
In 1996, Odinet resided in Lafayette, Louisiana. She is married to Kenneth Louis Odinet, Jr., a plastic surgeon and otolaryngologist. Ken Odinet, Sr., who was a state representative for St.
Bernard Parish as a Democrat from 1987 to 2007 before switching his affiliation to Republican when he ran for Public Service Commissioner in 2008 and lost, is Odinet’s father. Four children were born between 2002 and 2004: two sets of boy/girl twins.
Michelle Odinet Facts
- In June 1991, Odinet began working for the New Orleans district attorney’s office as a part-time prosecutor.
- In November 1993, she was promoted to full-time assistant assistant attorney. From September 1996 until December 1997, Odinet worked for the indigent defender program as a part-time employee.
- Mike Harson, the fifteenth judicial district attorney, appointed Odinet as his new assistant district prosecutor in December 1996.
- She handled misdemeanor prosecutions while in this position.
- She works in a legal department at an insurance defense law firm. Odinet took a break from her profession to homeschool her four children.
- In the fall of 2019, she rejoined the Lafayette Parish, Louisiana public defender’s office after a lengthy absence.
- Odinet was elected to a six-year term as Lafayette City Court Judge, Division A in 2020, running as a Republican.
- Francie Bouillion was Odinet’s opponent in the race for judge of division A. Odinet received 56 percent (32,104) of the vote against nonpartisan Jules Edwards III’s 43 percent (24,237).
- Following the publication of a video showing her making racist remarks at home in December 2021, Odinet took an unpaid leave of absence.
- Odinet stated that she was on a sedative at the time of the event and had no recollection of it.
- Vanessa Harris, the Louisiana Supreme Court has chosen to replace Odinet from December 17, 2021, until February 28, 2022.
- The New Orleans district attorney, Jason Williams, issued a directive in December 2021 for a thorough examination of all of Odinet’s cases in the city by his office’s civil rights division.
- On January 1, 2022, Odinet retired from the bench.