Melissa Hudson Bell is an American choreographer, teacher, and performer. She is better known as the wife of Walter Kamau Bell. He is an American stand-up comic and television host. He has hosted the CNN series United Shades of America since 2016. Tune in bio and explore more about Melissa Hudson Bell’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Melissa Hudson Bell Age
How old is Melissa Hudson Bell? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably 50-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Melissa Hudson Bell Height & Weight
How tall is Melissa Hudson Bell? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 60 Kg or 132 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 36-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
Melissa Hudson Bell Wiki
|Melissa Hudson Bell||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Melissa Hudson Bell|
|Famous As||Wife of Walter Kamau Bell|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Children||Sami Bell and Juno Bell|
|Husband/Spouse||Walter Kamau Bell|
|Net Worth||approx. $2 m (USD)|
Melissa Hudson Bell Husband
Who is the husband of Melissa Hudson Bell? She is married with Walter Kamau Bell. Couple were college sweethearts. Couple is also blessed with children.
Melissa Hudson Bell Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Melissa Hudson Bell? She has a Ph.D. in dance which she got in 2013. Her net worth is estimated over $2 million(USD).
Melissa Hudson Bell Facts
- Melissa Hudson Bell’s husband grew up in Alabama, Boston and Chicago.
- He is the son of Walter Bell, who served as Alabama’s Insurance Commissioner and Chairman of Swiss Re America Holding Corporation, and author Janet Cheatham Bell, who founded a self-publishing firm.
- Between ages five and 12, Bell lived in Boston, Massachusetts in the Mattapan neighborhood of the city.
- Melissa’s husband, Bell graduated from the University of Chicago Laboratory Schools and attended the University of Pennsylvania before dropping out.
- Later he began to pursue a career in comedy.
- Melissa Hudson Bell is not active on social media platforms.
- She is an avid pet lover as well.
- Black is one of her favorite color.