Maurissa Gunn is an American reality TV personality who is best known for having competed on ABC’s The Bachelor in 2018. She rose to fame as a contestant on The Bachelorette during its 16th season in 2020. He finished in 3rd place, and was eliminated during the show’s December 2020 finale. Recently, he cast in bachelor in Paradise air in 2021. Find more about Maurissa Gunn’s bio, wiki, age, height, weight, measurements, net worth, boyfriend, career and many more facts about her.
She is a bold beauty that is ready to find her husband. In high school, Maurissa competed in the Miss Teen USA pageants and was crowned Miss Teen Montana, but she says it was one of the worst times in her life. She was average size for a teenage girl, but the pageant world made her feel insecure about her weight, which lead her to struggle with body image issues.
Maurissa Gunn Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Maurissa Gunn? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.66 m or 166 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has black hair. What is the body measurements of Maurissa Gunn? Her body measurements are 36-24-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 35 D.
Maurissa Gunn Age
How old is Maurissa Gunn? Her birthday falls on June 2, 1996. She is 25-yrs old, as of 2021. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Gemini. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia.
Maurissa Gunn Net Worth
Maurissa Gunn worked as a creative director prior to appearing on The Bachelor. As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $1.2 million.
Maurissa Gunn Wiki
|Real Name||Maurissa Gunn|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birthday||June 2, 1996|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’6”|
In centimeters- 166 cm
In meters- 1.66 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-24-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||35 D|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Facts about Maurissa Gunn
- Maurissa Gunn is a bold beauty that is ready to find her husband. In high school, Maurissa competed in the Miss Teen USA pageants and was crowned Miss Teen Montana, but she says it was one of the worst times in her life.
- She was average size for a teenage girl, but the pageant world made her feel insecure about her weight, which lead her to struggle with body image issues.
- During this time, Maurissa was in a five-year relationship with her high school sweetheart.
- He was always someone who encouraged Maurissa to feel beautiful, and she thought she was going to marry him.
- Unfortunately, the two of them had conflicting ideas for the future, and they broke up when Maurissa realized that he did not want to get married as soon as she did.
- Soon after the breakup, Maurissa moved to Atlanta and stepped up her fitness routine.
- As of now, Maurissa has lost 80 pounds and wants to keep going! For the last four years, Maurissa has dated around but hasn’t found anyone as serious about marriage as she is.
- She’s looking for a man who is fun spirited, but also ready for a commitment, and if she hits it off with Peter right away, she plans on going hard!