Matt Rife is an American comedian and actor who rose to stardom as a stand-up comedian featured on season seven of MTV2’s Wild ‘N Out. He became the youngest cast member on the show. Moreover, he became the youngest person ever featured on the BET series ComicView. Then, he appeared on the show a total of five times. He has made appearances in films such as The House Bunny and Easy A, as well as television shows like Neighbors and Parks and Recreation. All about, Matt Rife Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Facts.
Matt Rife Age
How old is Matt Rife? He was born on September 10, 1995 in Columbus, OH. He is 23 years old, as of 2022. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He was raised in a small town in the midwest state.
Matt Rife Height & Weight
How tall is Matt Rife? He is 5 feet 8 inches tall or 1.78 m or 178 cm. He weighs around 70 Kg. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Matt Rife Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Matt Rife|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2021)|
|Birthdate||September 10, 1995|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$310- $400k|
Matt Rife Career
Matt Rife started performing stand-up when he was fifteen years old. He began performing regularly at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles, CA.
He is mostly comedian and actor who is popular for his self-generated comedy special Only Fans (2021) and from his appearance in Bring the Funny.
He has had some great guest roles on Wild ‘n Out, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Fresh Off the Boat. Most recently, he was dating actress Kate Beckinsale.
Matt Rife Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Matt Rife? Acting is his main source of income. As of 2022, Matt’s net worth is estimated to be $310- $400k.
Matt Rife Facts
- Matt Rife loves to experiment with different creative outlets.
- He enjoys writing and performing his original stand-up comedy routines, as well as experimenting in sketch comedy and improv.
- He is also a talented musician; playing the guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and ukulele.
- Outside of the entertainment industry, Matt is an avid outdoorsman; hiking and camping throughout the US and abroad.
- He also loves to travel, explore new cultures, and meet interesting people along the way.
- In addition, Matt is passionate about giving back to his community through various charitable and volunteer activities.
- He has been active in youth development programs as well as cancer awareness initiatives.
- His recently lost his grandfather which he wrote as, “This morning I lost my best friend in the entire world. My grandpa Steve❤️. The greatest man I’ve ever known. I’ve never loved someone so much. If I’ve ever made you laugh- it’s because of him. Growing up without a dad, he was my father figure. He taught me every single thing i know and gave his entire life for me. He was at every baseball game, he took me to every comedy show, he made me blueberry waffles every morning, and he’s the first person I’d call whenever anything happened. Words can’t describe what he meant to me or hope much I’m going to miss him every single day for the rest of my life. But i have to believe I’m going to see him again so that i can feel whole again. Thank you so much for being my best friend, my teacher, my father, my grandfather, my inspiration, my soul, my everything. This hurts so fucking much. I love you papaw.❤️”