Maryam d’Abo is a popular British actress, best known as Bond girl Kara Milovy in the 1987 James Bond film The Living Daylights. Tune in bio and explore more about Maryam d’Abo’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Maryam d’Abo Age
Maryam d’Abo was born on December 27, 1960 in England. She is 60 years old, as of 2021. She worked on the French stage in Lyon playing Varinia in Spartacus directed by Jacques Weber in 1981.
Maryam d’Abo Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Maryam d’Abo? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Maryam d’Abo? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 CC.
Maryam d’Abo Wiki
|Real Name||Maryam d’Abo|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birthday||December 27, 1960|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’5”|
In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 CC|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Maryam d’Abo Facts
- Maryam d’Abo was born in London to Georgian mother, Nino Kvinitadze.
- Her mother name is Giorgi Kvinitadze, and Anglo-Dutch father Peter Claude Holland d’Abo (1917–1995), of a landed gentry family of West Wratting, Cambridgeshire.
- d’Abo was raised in Paris and Geneva.
- d’Abo was drawing from the age of eight, but by 13 wanted to become an actress; she joined an amateur theatre company while at school in Geneva.
- She decided to do a foundation course at the London College of Printing at 18, but abandoned those studies in order to go to drama school at Drama Centre London. She left after one term in order to make her film debut.
- In 1982, d’Abo made her screen debut in the low-budget science fiction horror film Xtro.