Marti Noxon is a well known American television and film writer, director, and producer. She touted to stardom for her work as a screenwriter and executive producer on the supernatural drama series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Tune in bio and explore more about Marti Noxon’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Career, Net Worth and many more Facts about her.
Marti Noxon Height & Weight
How tall is Marti Noxon? She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in tall or else 1.80 m or 180 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Martha Mills Noxon|
|Nick Name||Marti Noxon|
|Famous As||Screen Writer, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||August 25, 1964|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $23 m (USD)|
Marti Noxon Husband
Who is the husband of Marti Noxon? She was married with Jeff Bynum, The duo met on the set of Vampire Slayer. Moreover, the former couple has also blessed with two children.
Read Also: Mouzam Makkar (Producer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts
Marti Noxon Career
In 1999, Noxon co-wrote Just a Little Harmless Sex with Roger Mills. She wrote the screenplay of the 2011 remake of Fright Night, directed by Craig Gillespie. She wrote and directed the 2017 film To the Bone.
Marti Noxon Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Marti Noxon? Noxon was executive producer of Buffy between 2001 and 2003, for its sixth and seventh seasons. Her net worth is estimated over $23 m (USD).
Marti Noxon Facts
- Noxon was born in Los Angeles, California.
- Her father was a National Geographic documentary filmmaker named, Nicolas Noxon, and mother named Mary Straley.
- Her mother was gay.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has a brother, Christopher Noxon, who is a writer and is married to TV writer Jenji Kohan.
- Her grandmother was painter Betty Lane.
- Noxon would often accompany her father when he traveled to shoot documentary films and was already in love with the idea of movies.
- As per her educational qualifications, Noxon graduated from Oakes College at the University of California, Santa Cruz in 1987 with a B.A. in Theater Arts.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account.
Read Also: Elisa Gayle Ritter (Producer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Career, Facts