Margie Washichek was married with Jimmy Buffett who was an American musician and singer-songwriter. Buffett was known for his tropical rock sound and persona. The reason behind their divorce is still not known. Both have remained tight-lipped about the details about their separation leaving fans and the media to speculate and draw their own conclusions.
Margie Washichek Now
Nothing is known about Margie Washichek that whether she is alive or not. There have been no recent appearances or reports of her whereabouts. Her ex-husband, Jimmy Buffett was one of the world’s richest musicians, with a net worth of $1 billion. He was also a bestselling author. His devoted fan base, composed mostly of baby boomers, are known as “Parrotheads”.
|Jimmy Buffett’s wife
|Pascagoula, Mississippi, U.S.
|In feet & inches: 5′ 7″
In meters: 1.70
Margie Washichek Husband
Margie Washichek tied knot Jimmy Buffett, in 1969 and then divorced in 1972. They don’t have any kids together. Buffett met his second wife, Jane then a student at the University of South Carolina, at the Chart Room bar while she was visiting Key West on spring break; she never returned to the university.
Their wedding took place in Aspen, Colorado, in the year 1977. On the occasion of their wedding, the Eagles, for whom Buffett had served as the opening act in 1975, performed. Savannah Buffett, a radio personality named Savannah Buffett, was born in 1979, and Sarah Delaney, a filmmaker, was born in 1992.
The couple has an adopted son named Cameron Marley, who was born in 1994. As a result of their partying lifestyle, they broke up in the early 1980s, but they got back together in 1991 when she had successfully quit drinking.
Margie Washichek Facts
- Margie Washichek’s ex husband, Jimmy Buffett signed a recording contract with ABC/Dunhill Records, in 1973.
- He had shifted to a more relaxed concert schedule of around 20–30 dates per year, by 1999.
- He signed an agreement with Sirius Satellite Radio to broadcast Radio Margaritaville, in May 2005.
- On the sixth of May, 2023, Buffett gave his last full concert performance at Snapdragon Stadium in San Diego.
- During his final live performance before passing away, he made two additional appearances at concerts, both of which were unannounced and took place in Amagansett, New York, on June 11 and Portsmouth, Rhode Island, on July 2.
- Both of these concerts were performed by members of the Coral Reefer Band.