Lynda Mullins is the first wife of Charlie Mullins to whom he had been married for over four decades. Couple had met in college and built a life together raising four children and creating countless memories. Throughout their marriage, Lynda had been Charlie’s rock supporting him through all situation.
Lynda Mullins and Charlie Mullins
Lynda Mullins and Charlie Mullins marriage was very long. He divorced his first wife, Lynda, to whom he had been married for 41 years. She is the mother of their four children, two of whom work for the company.
After her divorce with Charlie Mullins, he married Julie Anne Morris, who also worked for Pimlico Plumbers. The couple later divorced. Mullins was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in the 2015 New Year Honours, for services to the plumbing industry. He owns a villa in Marbella, Spain.
Where Is She Now?
It is not known where is Lynda Mullins today. After her divorce, she keeps her personal life away from media. She has not made any public appearances or given interviews. It seems that Lynda Mullins has chosen to live a quiet and private life, focusing on herself and her own happiness away from the prying eyes of the media.
How Old Is Lynda Mullins?
Lynda Mullins is in her 70s. She holds British nationality and comes from White Caucasian race. Her ex-husband, Charlie Mullins was born on 28 October 1952 in St Pancras, London, England. He is also known as the founder of Founder and CEO, Pimlico Plumbers.
Lesser Known Facts About Charlie Mullins
- Charlie Mullins is the son of a factory worker father and his mother who worked as a cleaner.
- At the age of 15, he was apprenticed to a local plumber.
- He founded Pimlico Plumbers operating from a basement in Pimlico, in 1979.
- He has £1.5 million worth of plumbing-themed number plates for the company’s vehicles.
- Mullins sold 90% of Pimlico Plumbers to Neighbourly for £125 million to £145 million in September 2021.
- The company had over 400 employees and $70 million in revenues upon selling. Scott Mullins, his son, is CEO with a 10% share.