Louisa Ainsworth is the loving wife of Joshua Sasse, a British actor. He is known for playing Sir Galavant in ABC’s Galavant. They reside in Sydney, along with their three kids. The couple tied the knot in September 2018 during a low-key ceremony at Byron Bay’s registry office. Couple were spotted at Double Bay’s Bedouin Bar relaxing with friends. He’s best known for his acrimonious 2017 split from former fiancée Kylie Minogue.
On 20 February 2016, Sasse’s engagement to Australian singer Kylie Minogue was announced in the “Forthcoming Marriages” section of The Daily Telegraph. It was reported that Kylie had suspected Joshua was cheating on her with Spanish actress Marta Milans, but this was never confirmed. Minogue confirmed the couple had ended their relationship, in Feb 2017.
Louisa Ainsworth Age, Wiki and Early Life
Louisa Ainsworth is in her 30s. She is from Australia. Not much is known about her parents and education details. Despite the lack of information about her background, she is best known as the better half of Joshua.
While Joshua’s accomplishments and awards have frequently overshadowed her own. He was cast in Dan Fogelman’s fairy tale-themed musical comedy pilot, Galavant, in 2013. He was selected to co-star in The CW’s series No Tomorrow, in 2016.
Louisa Ainsworth Wiki
|Full Name||Louisa Ainsworth|
|Famous As||Joshua Sasse’s Wife|
|Age||30 years old (in 2023)|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight (approx.)||55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Daughter||Delilah Darling Sasse|
|Son||Dominic Charles Camrose Sasse|
Read Also: Melyssa Davies (James Murray Wife) Biography
Louisa Ainsworth Children
Louisa Ainsworth has three kids together named, Dominic Charles Camrose Sasse who was their first child together after a secret pregnancy. In July 13, 2021, the UK-born actor announced the birth of his daughter via Instagram writing ‘Delilah Darling Sasse has joined the family.’
Also, Sasse was formerly either in a relationship or married to Francesca Cini with whom he has a son named Sebastian who was born in circa 2013.
Louisa Ainsworth Facts
- Louisa Ainsworth’s husband, Joshua Sasse was born on 9 December 1987 in Westminster, England.
- He was born to poet Dominic Sasse and Mary Rosalind Macauley.
- He has an older sister, Lydia Sasse.
- He was raised Catholic, and has Irish, Welsh, Scottish, and Jewish ancestry.
- His maternal great-grandfather was William Berry, 1st Viscount Camrose, and his maternal great-uncles were Seymour Berry, 2nd Viscount Camrose and Michael Berry, Baron Hartwell.
- His father died when Joshua was aged 5 on PIA Flight 268, whilst he was travelling to Kathmandu.
- His mother subsequently remarried and Joshua was sent to Shrewsbury School where he found his love for acting.