Lisa Rober is the wife of Mark Rober who is an American YouTuber, engineer, inventor, and educator. She is not famous like her husband as she maintains a low key life. She prefers to stay out of the limelight. She is mother to their two children and actively participates in various community service projects. She is highly respected for her kindness and support for her husband’s career.
Lisa Rober Wiki
Lisa Rober age is 40 years old, as of now. She was born in 1983 in and raised in Brea, California. Her husband, Mark Rober took an interest in engineering and made a set of goggles to protect his eyes when chopping onions, at an early age. Rober graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in mechanical engineering and the University of Southern California with a master’s degree.
She currently resides in Sunnyvale, California. Rober is an advocate for autism awareness, as his son lives with it. In April 2021, Rober and Jimmy Kimmel hosted a live stream, raising $3 million in support of NEXT for AUTISM.
How Many Children Lisa Have?
Lisa Rober and Mark Rober have a son. Couple has not much shared about their sons personal life. He might going some medical conditions which they don’t want to share in public.
Lisa Rober Net Worth
Lisa Rober’s net worth is not known. Her husband, Mark Rober’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million. He recorded his first YouTube video, in Oct 2011. He founded CrunchLabs, a 2022 venture that uses technology to improve education.
Read Also: Who Is Melissa McLoughlin, John Kruk’s Wife?
The business designs interactive STEM learning programmes and offers kids’ subscription box services filled with building tasks and engineering puzzles.
Lisa Rober Facts
- Lisa Rober’s husband, Mark Rober has also made numerous appearances on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- His three siblings are older than him.
- In 1998, he received his high school diploma from Brea Olinda.
- At a young age, he developed an interest in engineering by creating goggles that prevented eye strain when chopping onions.
- Rober holds a master’s degree from the University of Southern California and a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Brigham Young University.
- He believes in, “Talent is equally distributed, opportunity is not.”