Who is Lisa Kelly? Born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is an American trucker. She touted to fame after she featured on the History channel reality television series Ice Road Truckers and its spinoff series IRT: Deadliest Roads. She is one of the truckers for the History Channel’s Ice Road Truckers. She first appeared in season 3 (Seasons 1 and 2 had been set in Canada) in 2009, as the only woman. Moreover, she also seen in the season 4 and season 5 and 7. Tune in bio and know more about Lisa Kelly’s Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Age and many more Facts about her.
Lisa Kelly Height & Weight
How tall is Lisa Kelly? She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in tall or else 1.70 m or 170 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Lisa Kelly|
|Birthday||December 8, 1980|
|Birthplace||Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S.|
|Height||approx 5 ft 8 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Spouse/ Husband||Traves Kelly|
|Net Worth||Approx $800,000 (USD)|
Lisa Kelly Husband
Who is the husband of Lisa Kelly? She is married with Traves Kelly. He is full Aleut Native Alaskan and an avid dirtbiker. The couple tied knot after four years of dating. They have no children. In addition, her previous dating history is not known in public domain.
Lisa Kelly Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of Lisa Kelly? She also took part in the History Channel’s Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads. She is best recognized as the only female trucker featured in the series until Maya Sieber joined in Season 5, and Stephanie “Steph” Custance in season 10. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $800,000 (USD).
Facts about Lisa Kelly
- She is from Grand Rapids, Michigan, she now resides in Wasilla, Alaska.
- Her hobbies include motocross, horse riding, skydiving, hang gliding and snowboarding.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She subsequently took part in season 4 and season 5 and 7.
- She said, “I had to work twice as hard. I had to pull my weight and everybody else’s and get the job done as fast, or faster.”
- She also worked at gas stations, and a pizza company.
- Kelly worked as a school bus driver and motocross rider as well.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Her family moved to a mini farm in Sterling, Alaska, when she was six years old.
- As per her educational qualifications, she returned to Grand Rapids, Michigan, for college, attending Cornerstone University for one semester before deciding it was not for her.