Lisa Keeth is an American famed personality who is best known as the new wife of Monty Williams. He is an American professional basketball coach and a former player and executive who is the head coach for the Phoenix Suns of the National Basketball Association. Tune in bio and explore more about Lisa Keeth’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Son, Daughter, Died, Death Cause, Lifestyle, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Lisa Keeth Age
Lisa Keeth’s exact date of birth is not known. She is 40 years old, as of 2021. She was born on May 18, 1980 in USA. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Lisa Keeth Height & Weight
How tall is Lisa Keeth? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has black hair.
Lisa Keeth Husband
Lisa Keeth is married with her husband named, Monty Williams. It is unclear when they tied the knot. Moreover, Lisa’ husband was previously married with Ingrid Williams.
Moreover, on February 10, 2016, Williams’ first wife, Ingrid, died from injuries sustained from a car crash in Oklahoma City after her car was struck head-on by a vehicle that crossed lanes after losing control. The couple had five children together.
Lisa Keeth Wiki
|Real Name||Lisa Keeth|
|Net Worth||$3.2 million|
|Birthday||May 18, 1980|
|Profession||Current Wife of Monty Williams|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’5”|
In centimeters- 121 cm
In meters- 1.21 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Boyfriend Name||Monty Williams|
|Husband Name||Monty Williams|
|Son||Micah and Elijah|
|Daughter||Faith, Lael, and Janna|
Lisa Keeth Net Worth
Lisa Keeth net worth: She belongs from a rich family background. Her net worth is estimated to be $3.2 million.
Lisa Keeth Facts
- Lisa Keeth’s husband, Monty Williams delivered an emotional eulogy at his first wife’s funeral.
- Maintaining a strong front while grieving is not an easy task. But, Monty Williams stayed strong as he delivered a beautiful eulogy at his wife’s funeral.
- At the time of the accident, she was driving with her children Faith, Janna, and Micah when a sedan approached her car from the opposite direction and crashed into her head-on.
- Ingrid and her children were taken to the hospital.
- Though Ingrid died from her injuries, thankfully her children survived without life-threatening injuries.
- Lisa graduated with a degree in Administration and Marketing from Angelo State University. She finished her graduation in 2002.
- During university, she played volleyball and was a member of the women’s volleyball team.
- She also received the Holland’s Award in 2001. Later, Lisa joined the San Antonio Spurs as a partnership suite sales associate in August 2004.
- Two years later, she became the partnership activation coordinator before she was promoted to the role of a manager in 2010.
- Lisa Keeth is active on Instagram under user name, @lisakeith.