Linda Evangelista is a Canadian fashion model and one of the top supermodels from the 1990s. She was born on May 10, 1965, to Italian immigrants from Pignataro Interamna. She is regarded as one of the most accomplished and influential models of all time, and has been featured on over 700 magazine covers. Evangelista is primarily known for being the longtime “muse” of photographer Steven Meisel. Tune in bio and explore more about Linda Evangelista’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Linda Evangelista Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Linda Evangelista? She stands at a height of 5 ft 9 in tall or else 1.80 m or 180 cm. She weighs around 59 Kg or 128 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Linda Evangelista? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 36-27-44 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 36 EE.
How much is the net worth of Linda Evangelista?
She is an extremely successful Canadian supermodel who has a net worth of $50 million. During the 1990s, Linda was one of the highest-paid and most-popular super models on the planet. In the 1980s she would not get out of bed for less than $20,000 for the day. In the 1990s she earned $28,000 per day. At her peak she regularly earned $6-8 million per year. In 1994 she signed a multi-year deal with Clairol that paid $5 million per year. In 1996 she landed a $8.75 million contract with Yardley of London.
Linda Evangelista was born on May 10 1965, in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. The modeling career of Evangelista started when she was spotted by an agency representative from Elite Model Management at the 1978 Miss Teen Niagara beauty pageant. Evangelista quickly moved into New York City and signed with Elite Model Management. After that, she relocated to Paris to continue the career of modeling.
Bronwyn James (Actress) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Measurements, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts
Linda worked closely with photographer Peter Lindbergh, who encouraged her to look into a short hair cut. This short haircut was her signature style and she would go to become one of the more well-known and successful of the 1980s-1990s generation of supermodels, who later were international stars. In the year 1990, Evangelista uttered what has become the most well-known phrase in the history of modeling: “We don’t wake up with less than $10,000 per day.” The model is known as the long-time muse of photographer Steven Meisel. She has the record for her numerous photo shoots for the cover of “Vogue Italia” and all of them were taken by Meisel. She has modelled for all kinds of people and has been the face of numerous campaigns, which include high-profile modeling on behalf of L’Oreal, Prada, and several Vogue Magazine covers, to just several.
Linda Evangelista Wiki
|Real Name||Linda Evangelista|
|Net Worth||$5 million per year|
|Birthday||May 10, 1965|
|Birthplace||St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′9″|
In Meters: 1.80 m
In Centimetres: 180 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-27-44 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 EE|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband Name||1. Gerald Marie|
2. Salma Hayek
|Social Media Profiles||Active|
Linda Evangelista Husband
Linda is married to Elite Model Agency Executive Gerald Marie from 1987 to 1993. Linda was in a relationship with actors Kyle MacLachlan and soccer player Fabien Barthez. In October of 2006, Linda gave birth to an infant son whom she called Augustin James. At the time, she did not mention Augustin’s father. In 2011, she brought a paternity lawsuit with French billionaire Francois-Henri PINault, who had been married to Salma Hayek two years earlier. Linda sought $46 thousand monthly in support. They ultimately reached an out of court settlement.
Julia Wieniawa (Actress) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Measurements, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts
Linda Evangelista Facts
- Linda Evangelista attended Denis Morris Catholic High School.
- Her father, Tomaso, worked for General Motors, and died on January 17, 2014.
- Her mother, Marisa, was a bookkeeper. Evangelista attended a self-improvement course in a modelling school at the age of 12, where she was taught things such as poise and etiquette, and she was advised to attend a modelling course.
- She returned home to Canada, and two years went by before she decided to try her hand at modelling again.
- In a 1997 interview, Evangelista said that she was a practising Roman Catholic and that her favourite book was the Bible.
- The supermodel says she may have been left unrecognisable after a fat-freezing procedure.
- Linda Evangelista was one of the original 1990s supermodels and, alongside f Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell, dominated the catwalk and fashion magazine covers in the 80s and 90s.
- However, she says she is “permanently deformed” after a non-surgical cosmetic surgery gone wrong.
- In a post on Instagram, Evangelista said after having a procedure known as “CoolSculpting” (which involves “freezing” fat on the body and is similar to body conturing) she developed complications which have resulted in a radical change in her appearance.
- She has million of followers on her Instagram account.
Kelsi Monroe (Actress) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Measurements, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts