Lily Sastry is a celebrity child, dancer and social media star. She is better known as the daughter of comedian Rowan Atkinson. He is best known for his work on the sitcoms Blackadder. She joined the entertainment industry as a child artist. She was first seen in the children’s movie ‘Tooth’, in 2004. Tune in bio and explore more about Lily Sastry’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth and many more Facts about her.
Lily Sastry Height & Weight
How tall is Lily Sastry? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Lily Sastry Age
How old is Lily Sastry? Her birthday falls in 1995. At present, she is 25-yrs old. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo. She was born in London, England.
|Real Name||Lily Sastry|
|Famous As||1. Dancer|
2. Rowan Atkinson’s Daughter,
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Lily Sastry Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Lily Sastry? She has not given any insights about her dating life. At present, she is single and very focused on her career. Someday, she wants to win Oscar as an Actress.
Lily Sastry Net Worth
What is the net worth of Lily Sastry? She shared fashion and lifestyle selfies on Instagram. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $3 million (USD).
Facts about Lily Sastry
- Lily Sastry is also known as Lily Atkinson.
- She is a performer in her own right, working as a singer and burlesque dancer.
- She joined the entertainment industry as a child artist.
- She made her first appeared in the children’s movie Tooth in 2004.
- According to IMDb, tells the story of a young Tooth Fairy who has lost her ability to use magic.
- She also had small roles in her father’s films Mr. Bean’s Holiday and Johnny English Reborn.
- Furthermore, she started to learn cabaret and performed her first big cabaret show at The Pheasantry, a well-known supper club in London.
- She then went on to star is a one-woman West End cabaret show in 2016 for two nights, called Lily with the accompaniment of a live band.
- She believes in: “I had always been a writer, but I was about 14/15 when I really started writing music. I just loved writing stories and poems, coming up with melodies; I was always challenging myself. Of course, already being a singer and performer, I worked out pretty quickly what I wanted to do.”
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.