Laura Hopper is an American famed personality and best known as the wife of Tom Hopper. He is an English actor. He has appeared as Sir Percival in Merlin, Billy Bones in Black Sails, Dickon Tarly in Game of Thrones, and Luther Hargreeves in The Umbrella Academy. Tune in bio and explore more about Laura Hopper’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Laura Hopper Age
How old is Laura Hopper? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is in her 30s. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Laura Hopper Height & Weight
How tall is Laura Hopper? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Laura Hopper? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 36-27-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 D.
Laura Hopper Husband
Laura Hopper husband: She is married with actor Tom Hopper, in 2014. Couple is also blessed with children. They have a son and daughter.
Read Also : Becki Tilley (Jerry Falwell Jr Wife) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Early Life, Facts
Laura Hopper Wiki
|Real Name||Laura Hopper|
|Net Worth||$400k – $500k|
|Famous As||Wife of Tom Hopper|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’5”|
In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-27-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 D|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend Name||Tom Hopper|
|Wife Name||Tom Hopper|
Laura Hopper Net Worth
Laura Hopper’s belongs from rich family background. Talking about her husband net worth, as of December 2019, Tom Hopper’s reported net worth is around $5 million. It’s safe to assume a substantial chunk of that is from The Umbrella Academy – and will only grow once the show returns for its second season and beyond — because that project is his highest-profile leading role yet.
Moreover, Laura Hopper’s net worth is estimated to be $400k – $500k. However, Hopper’s gig as Luther Hargreeves isn’t the only major television role he’s ever held.
Laura Hopper Facts
- Laura Hopper’s husband, Tom Hopper career really took off after he appeared as Sir Percival on the BBC’s medieval myth adaptation Merlin way back when at the beginning of the decade.
- Hopper’s career wealth will have come from his time appearing on Starz’s Black Sails as William “Billy Bones” Manderly.
- Hopper did have a minor role in Terminator: Dark Fate, but that’s likely a standard one-time bit of cash, probably under $100,000.
- Her husband Tom was born in Coalville, Leicestershire, England, and he later attended college in Southeast London.
- In 2014 he married Laura Higgins. They welcomed a son, Freddie, in 2015.
Read Also : Michelle McCool (The Undertaker Wife) Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Family, Facts