Lana Parrilla is an American actress. She rose to stardom for playing The Evil Queen/Regina Mills in ABC’s Once Upon a Time. She also appeared in Miami Medical in 2010. In 2016 Parrilla won a Teen Choice Award for Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress. She keeps in touch with a wide social circle and fan base online. Tune in bio and explore more about Lana Parrilla’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Lana Parrilla Bio & Family
How old is Lana Parrilla? Her birthday falls on July 15, 1977. She is 43-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Cancer. She was born in Brooklyn, NY. Her mother name is, Dolores Dee Azzara, is of Sicilian ancestry and her father was Sam Parrilla, a Puerto Rico-born baseball player who played professionally for eleven seasons, including with the Major League Philadelphia Phillies as an outfielder for one season. She is also the niece of Candice Azzara, the American Broadway and TV actress. She grew up in Boerum Hill and graduated from Fort Hamilton High Schoo.
Lana Parrilla Height & Weight
How tall is Lana Parrilla? She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in tall or else 1.68 m or 168 cm. She weighs around 58 Kg or 128 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Lana Parrilla? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
Read Also: Annalisa Cochrane (Actress) Wiki, Bio
Lana Parrilla Wiki
|Real Name||Kimani White|
|Nick Name||Lana Parrilla|
|Birthday||July 15, 1977|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||approx. 58 Kg (128 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Sons||Jack, Pat, and Matt|
|Husband||Fred Di Blasio|
|Net Worth||$23 million|
Lana Parrilla Husband
Who is the husband of Lana Parrilla? She tied knot to Fred Di Blasio from 2014 until 2018. Couple have three sons together named, Jack, Pat, and Matt.
Lana Parrilla Career
Lana Parrilla appeared in several movies, including Very Mean Men (2000).She made her television debut in 1999, on the UPN sitcom Grown Ups. Parrilla also received a nomination for Best Supporting Actress on Television from the 38th Saturn Awards.
Read Also: Kristen Stewart (Actress) Wiki, Bio
Lana Parrilla Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Lana Parrilla? Acting is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated at $23 million.
Lana Parrilla Facts
- Lana Parrilla appears in more episodes than any other cast member.
- She and Robert Carlyle are the only two cast members to appear as a series regular in every season.
- She is an ample pet lover.
- She learned to speak Spanish in the city of Granada in 2009.
- Her favorite Disney character is Ursula from “The Little Mermaid”.
- She is very close to her family members.
- Lana’s lip scar, which is visible in some on-screen scenes, is due to a dog attack she experienced at age ten.
- After the announcement that the seventh season would be the final season of the series, she wrote the following on Instagram, “I’ll never forget the day I walked in to audition as Evil Queen Regina for Eddy and Adam. I was wearing all black (of course) and had this crazy, dreadlock looking wrap draped over my shoulders. I had no idea where this pilot was going to go but I knew it was something special. I walked out of the audition room and down the hall was an old photograph of the OG Evil Queen herself. I knew then, something magical was about to begin. It’s been 7 years now and I couldn’t be prouder of what we all have created. Adam and Eddy had this crazy idea in their minds years ago and it turned into a fantastical phenomenon. This show has touched so many people’s lives, changed them for the better, has inspired us to grow in ways we never could’ve imagined. It’s brought hope, joy, friendships and love to so many. I am lucky and blessed to have been a part of it for 7 years. I want to thank the cast, our incredibly, hard working crew and the writers for your dedication and hard work over the years. Thank you to the studio and network for believing in us, supporting us and giving us a home to tell our stories. But most importantly, I want to thank our fans. We honestly wouldn’t be here without your love, support and loyalty to ONCE. Thank you for standing by us all of these years. We hope we’ve made you proud and that the magic this show has brought in to your lives never dies. Thank you for all you’ve given back to us in return and always remember to keep that magic alive. Signed with love, respect, gratitude and honor, Lana #OUAT.”
Read Also: Harley Quinn Smith (Actress) Wiki, Bio