Marcelene Octave is a Haitian immigrant who is best known as the mother of Kodak Black, who is an American rapper. He gained initial recognition with his single “No Flockin”, released in 2014. His debut album, Painting Pictures (2017), peaked at number three on the US Billboard 200 and included the Billboard Hot 100 top 10 single “Tunnel Vision”.
Black’s second album, Dying to Live (2018), peaked at number one on the Billboard 200 and was supported by the single “Zeze” (featuring Travis Scott and Offset), which peaked at number 2 on the Hot 100. Who Is Marcelene Octave, Kodak Black’s Mother?
Marcelene Octave, Kodak Black’s Mother
Marcelene Octave is the mother of American rapper Kodak Black. In an interview with The Daily Beast, she spoke about her son’s childhood and what led him to a life of crime. Kodak Black was born Dieuson Octave in Pompano Beach, Florida, on June 11, 1997. He was raised by his mother in Golden Acres, a public housing project in Broward County. His father was absent from his life and he turned to gangs and crime at an early age.
In 2015, Kodak Black was arrested and charged with armed robbery and false imprisonment after he and several others allegedly assaulted a teen and stole his iPhone. He was sentenced to house arrest and probation.
In 2016, he was arrested again on charges of grand theft auto, drug possession, and child neglect. He was released on bond but violated the terms of his release and was detained by immigration officials.
In 2018, Kodak Black pleaded guilty to federal weapons charges and was sentenced to 46 months in prison. He was released from prison in 2020.
Since his release from prison, Kodak Black has been attempting to turn his life around. He has started a charity called Project Baby Care, which provides resources for single mothers. He has also spoken out against gun violence and racism.
How Old Is Marcelene Octave?
As of now, the age of Kodak Black’s mother is unknown. There are still a lot of gaps in Kodak Black’s mother’s life. She does not have a Wikipedia entry as of yet. However, she gets a mention on her son’s Wikipedia page. Many aspects of Marcelene remain unknown. After her and Kodak Black’s video went public, she became famous.
Marcelene Octave Husband
Marcelene’s spouse is presently a mystery. There’s some unknown reason for this. Kodak’s father isn’t mentioned in any of the articles about him, which could be because no one knows his real identity. Kodak has never spoken about his father. The artist rarely discusses his personal life with the media members. He prefers to keep things low-key.
Read Also: Adam Norris (Lando Norris Father) Wiki, Bio
Marcelene Octave Net Worth
Marcelene, the mother of Kodak Black, is a Chicago-based R&B/hip-hop artist. However, we do not know what her line of work is. Because we don’t know where she gets her money from, it’s tough to say for sure how much money she has. Kodak Black is one of the most profitable singers in the business with a net worth of around $600k. His number will rise after his next album drops.
Marcelene Octave FAQs
- Who is Marcelene Octave?
- Marcelene Octave is the mother of famous rapper Kodak Black.
- What is Marcelene Octave’s ethnicity?
- There is no information available about Marcelene Octave’s ethnicity.
- What is Marcelene Octave’s nationality?
- There is no information available about Marcelene Octave’s nationality.
- How old is Marcelene Octave?
- The age of Kodak Black’s mother is unknown.
- Where does Marcelene Octave live?
- Marcelene Octave lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- What is Marcelene Octave’s occupation?
- There is no information available about Marcelene Octave’s occupation.
- How much is Marcelene Octave worth?
- Because we don’t know where she gets her money from, it’s tough to say for sure how much money she has.
- Kodak Black is one of the most profitable singers in the business with a net worth of around $600k.
- His number will rise after his next album drops.
Read Also: Who are Leylah Fernandez’s Parents?