Kim Sears is the wife of Andy Murray who is a British professional tennis player from Scotland. He was ranked world No. 1 by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) for 41 weeks, and finished as the year-end No. 1 in 2016. Murray has won three Grand Slam singles titles, two at Wimbledon (2013 and 2016) and one at the US Open (2012).
After an announcement of engagement in November 2014, they married on 11 April 2015 at Dunblane Cathedral in his hometown and had a reception at Cromlix House. After living in Oxshott, Surrey, the couple moved to Leatherhead in 2022 to build a new home for their son and three daughters, the youngest of whom was born in March 2021.
Kim Sears Height & Weight
Kim Sears stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall (1.65 m). She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. She is not active on any social media accounts.
Who Is Kim Sears?
Kim Sears is also the daughter of player-turned-coach Nigel Sears, in 2005. She was born on October 10, 1987 in Sussex, England. She is 36 years old, in 2024. She holds British nationality and belongs to White race.
Her father, Nigel Sears is a British tennis coach, best known for coaching former top five players Amanda Coetzer, Daniela Hantuchová and Ana Ivanovic during his long career.
Sears reached a career high singles ranking of World No. 382 on 4 January 1982, and a career high doubles ranking of World No. 581 on 2 January 1984. He lost his only professional singles match, but won two of the ten professional doubles matches he played.
Kim Sears Wiki, Bio
|36 years old
|October 10, 1987
|Wife of Andy Murray
|In Feet Inches: 5′5″
|In Kilograms- 56 kg
|Bra Cup Size
Kim Sears Marriage With Andy Murray
Andy Murray married his longtime love Kim Sears in his hometown. A white wedding car took Ms. Sears behind Dunblane Cathedral. At the 12th-century cathedral, the 27-year-old couple married before a small reception for relatives and friends. The event garnered global attention from hundreds of media outlets.
As he entered with his brother Jamie, the crowd cheered the Wimbledon and US Open winner. Sussex-born Ms Sears wore an embroidered white gown with three-quarter-length sleeves and a long veil, while he wore a blue and green kilt.
Four long pink bridesmaids accompanied the bride. The pair went the wedding location for the reception at Cromlix, which Murray bought in 2013 and turned into a luxury hotel, in a ribbon-topped grey car. Crowds lined the streets to cheer.
Kim Sears Facts
- Kim Sears’s husband, Andy Murray, coached by his mother Judy alongside his older brother Jamie, Murray moved to Barcelona at age 15 to train at the Sánchez-Casal Academy.
- He began his professional career around the time Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal established themselves as the two dominant players in men’s tennis.
- In 2001, Nigel Sears started coaching Slovakia’s Daniela Hantuchová.
- Sears was sacked as Ivanovic’s coach following Wimbledon 2013.
- The British professional tennis player and his wife fittingly met at the 2005 U.S. Open and tied the knot a decade later.
- A month after their wedding in 2015, Murray defeated RafaelNadal in the Madrid Open and subsequently revealed the secret behind his success when he wrote on a TV camera, “Marriage Works!”