Kentaro Maeda is a Japanese actor famous for his work in the Kamen Rider franchise. He is best known for starring in the series Kamen Rider Revice. Since then, Kentaro Maeda has shown his flexibility as an actor by taking on roles in both television and film. He participated in the Junon Superboy Contest, in 2018. He joined the all-male theater troupe Gekidan Exile, in 2022.
Kentaro Maeda Net Worth
As of 2023, Kentaro Maeda’s net worth is estimated to be $310K – $400K. He earned a second-degree black belt in karate. Acting is his main source of income. His account ‘kentaro_maeda_official‘ has 186K followers on his account, as of Nov 2023. He collaborated with Yusei Yagi on the cast of My Beautiful Man: Eternal, a romantic drama movie.
How Tall Is He?
Kentaro Maeda’s height is 5 feet 7 inches (1.69 m). He weighs around 57 Kg. His sister name is, Kokoro Maeda and has risen to fame as a pop singer under Hello! Project. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. He often thanks to his fans through his Instagram account,
“Thank you to everyone who watched Mezamashi TV! Everyone in the Mezamashi family was so nice and it was fun to spend a month together as a Mezamashi Family!! I’m so happy to think that today is the end of Entame presenter, but I’ll keep trying my best to get on TV!!”
|Kentaro Maeda||Short Bio|
|Age||24 years (in 2023)|
|Birthday||September 6, 1999|
|Famous For||Known for his work in the|
‘Kamen Rider’ franchise
|Height||In feet & inches: 5′ 7″|
In meters: 1.69
|Weight (approx.)||57 kg (125 lbs)|
|Parents||Not much information|
- Kamen Rider: Beyond Generations
- Kamen Rider Geats × Revice: Movie Battle Royale
- Kamen Rider Revice: Battle Familia
- kentaro maeda リバイスforward 仮面ライダーライブ&エビル&デモンズ
- Saber + Zenkaiger: Super Hero Senki
- kentaro maeda kamen rider
- kentaro maeda 劇場版 仮面ライダーリバイス
- My Beautiful Man ~Eternal~ Film
Lesser Known Facts About Kentaro Maeda
- Kentaro Maeda is a huge fan of anime.
- He loves a lot pink hoodie.
- He says, “I can’t believe I’ll go wrong with a hot springs…”
- He also graced the cover of many magazines. He said, “I was published in the FINEBOYS October Issue of “Men’s Make-Up” series! I had so much fun shooting the makeup project. Please take a look!!”