Kathleen York is an American actress, who is appeared in movies such as, Protocol, Not My Kid, Dallas, This Child Is Mine, Chase, Simon & Simon, Thompson’s Last Run, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory, Aaron’s Way: The Harvest, Tales from the Crypt, I Love You to Death, Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken, Dead Men Can’t Dance, The Practice, A House Divided, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, How to Get Away with Murder and many more. Other than acting, she is a famous screenwriter, and Oscar-nominated singer-songwriter. Continue reading about, Kathleen York Age, Bio, Wiki, Height, Husband, Facts.
Kathleen York Age
- As of 2022, Kathleen York age is 46 years.
- Kathleen York was born on 11 May 1975 in USA.
Kathleen York Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Kathleen York? She is 5 feet 4 inches tall or 1.64 m or 164 cm. She weighs around 67 Kg. Her body measurements are 38-29-43 inches.
Kathleen York Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Kathleen York|
|Age||46 years old, as of 2022|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birthday||11 May 1975|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 4″|
In Meters: 1.64 m
In Centimetres: 164 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 67 kg|
In Pounds- 147 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 38-29-43 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 A|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family Members||Father: Name Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: Not Active|
Kathleen York Husband
Is Kathleen York married? She is a married lady. Her husband name is not known though. She is also blessed with children.
Kathleen York Facts
- York is most known for her work recurring as Andrea Wyatt in NBC’s The West Wing, acting since her childhood.
- She appears in songs like, n American Idol, Nip/Tuck, CSI: NY, In Justice, Warehouse 13, House, Army Wives and So You Think You Can Dance and many more.
- In 2008, her EP Have No Fear was released independently.
- Kathleen York is a very nice good.
- She is excellent with both animals and people, as she has a kind heart and shows empathy to everyone around her.
- She loves spending time outdoors, with nature, walking through parks and exploring new places.