Karin Einisman is the ex-wife of Dean Phillips who is an American businessman and politician who has served as the U.S. representative from Minnesota’s 3rd congressional district. He announced that he would not run for reelection, on November 24, 2023. He complimented and criticised the former president, restating his belief that Biden will not be able to defeat Trump in the upcoming election.
Karin Einisman and Dean Phillips
Karin Einisman and Dean Phillips was married in 1995. They have two daughters from their marriage. She is Jewish. After 20 years of marriage, couple get separated and reason behind divorce is still not revealed by the couple.
Phillips floated the idea of putting billionaires Elon Musk and Bill Ackman in cabinet positions during his presidency, in Jan 2024. Karin’s ex-husband, Dean Phillips is currently married with Annalise Glick.
How old is Karin Einisman?
Karin Einisman is in her 50s. She holds American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Apart from her professional achievements, she is also actively involved in various charitable organizations.
Lesser Known Facts About Karin Einisman
- Karin Einisman’s ex-husband, Karin Einisman is the former co-owner of Talenti gelato and co-owns Penny’s Coffee.
- Phillips is one of the wealthiest members of Congress, with a net worth of $77 million in 2018.
- Karin Einisman’s mother-in-law, Artie was killed in the Vietnam War when Phillips was six months old.
- Eddie adopted Dean, who took the last name Phillips.
- From 2000 until 2012, Phillips was the company’s president and CEO.
- After that, he took a leave of absence to manage Talenti gelato, another of his business ventures, until Unilever purchased it in 2014 for an unknown sum.
- He established Penny’s Coffee in 2016 and continues to own the network of coffee shops, which as of 2022 has two locations in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.