Karen McCollum is an American famed personality and best known as the ex-wife of Scottie Pippen, an American former professional basketball player. He played 17 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA), winning six NBA championships with the Chicago Bulls. Pippen, along with Michael Jordan, played an important role in transforming the Bulls into a championship team and in popularizing the NBA around the world during the 1990s. Tune in bio and explore more about Karen McCollum’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Karen McCollum Age
Karen McCollum’s exact date of birth is not known. She is 60 years old, as of 2021. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Karen McCollum Height & Weight
How tall is Karen McCollum? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has black hair.
Karen McCollum Husband
Karen McCollum husband: She was married with Scottie Pippen. Moreover, Pippen has been married twice, first marrying Karen McCollum in 1988. They had a son named Antron (December 29, 1987 – April 18, 2021) before divorcing in 1990.
Karen McCollum Wiki
|Real Name||Karen McCollum|
|Net Worth||$3.2 million|
|Profession||Ex-wife of Scottie Pippen|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″|
In Meters: 1.21 m
In Centimetres: 121 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband Name||Scottie Pippen (Ex)|
|Children?||Antron (December 29, 1987 – April|
|Social Media Profiles||Not Active|
Karen McCollum Net Worth
Karen McCollum net worth: She belongs from a rich family background. Her net worth is estimated to be $3.2 million.
Karen McCollum Facts
- Karen McCollum’s ex-husband, Pippen, married Larsa Younan in 1997, who later became a Real Housewives of Miami star.
- They have four children: Scotty Jr. (b. November 10, 2000), Preston (b. August 26, 2002), Justin (b. July 11, 2005), and Sophia (b. December 26, 2008).
- Though Pippen filed for divorce in 2016, he later dropped it, but Larsa filed for divorce in 2018, which became final in early 2021.
- Scotty Jr. is a sophomore on the basketball team at Vanderbilt University, and Sophia appeared on the first season of Dancing with the Stars: Juniors.
- Pippen also has a daughter named Sierra (b. February 17, 1995) with his former fiancée Yvette De Leon, and a daughter named Taylor (b. July 20, 1994) with his former girlfriend Sonya Roby.
- Taylor’s twin sister, Tyler, died nine days after birth.
- Taylor played volleyball at Southern Illinois University and now works as an accountant in Chicago.