Joe Germanotta is an Internet entrepreneur and manager who recognised as the father of Lady Gaga, who is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She is known for her image reinventions and musical versatility. Gaga began performing as a teenager, singing at open mic nights and acting in school plays.
Moreover, Joseph Germanotta also owns a chain of restaurants and is the founder of Joan Totria. He also owns several companies and owns “Has of Gaga Publishing, Inc.” He is also the director of the Born This Way Foundation. Contiune reading and explore more about Joseph Germanotta‘s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, net worth, career, wife, daughter and many more facts about him.
Joseph Germanotta Daughter Lady Gaga
Joseph Germanotta’s daughter, Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. She was born on March 28, 1986, at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan, New York City. She was born in an upper middle class Catholic family.
Both of her parents have Italian ancestry. She has siblings as well. She has a younger sister named Natali. Brought up on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Gaga said in an interview that her parents came from lower-class families and worked hard for everything.
From age eleven, she attended the Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private all-girls Roman Catholic school. Gaga has described her high-school self as “very dedicated, very studious, very disciplined” but also “a bit insecure”. She considered herself a misfit and was mocked for “being either too provocative or too eccentric”.
Joe Germanotta Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Joe Germanotta? His Net worth income salary 2022 report details which is given below.
Moreover, Joe Germanotta Net Worth in 2022 $1 Million – $5 Million (Approx.).
Joseph Germanotta Height & Weight
How tall is Joseph Germanotta? He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 Inches tall. His body weight is around 76 Kg.
Joe Germanotta Education
Joe Germanotta completed their High School education with Good Grades in the University. At this moment no more Wikipedia information about Joe Germanotta .
Joe Germanotta Wife
Joe Germanotta is married with his wife named, Cynthia Louise, a philanthropist and business executive. Duo have a mutual love and affection for each other.
Couple is also blessed with two children.
Joseph Germanotta Facts
- Joseph Germanotta’s daughter, Gaga began playing the piano at age four when her mother insisted she become “a cultured young woman”.
- At age 17, Gaga gained early admission to Collaborative Arts Project 21.
- Gaga recorded two songs with hip-hop artist Melle Mel for an audio book accompanying Cricket Casey’s children’s novel The Portal in the Park, in 2005.
- Gaga has won twelve Grammy Awards, an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, a BAFTA Award, three Brit Awards, sixteen Guinness World Records.
- Gaga is one of the world’s best-selling music artists, with estimated sales of 124 million records as of 2014.
- By the end of 2020, with “Just Dance”, “Poker Face”, “Bad Romance” and “Shallow”, she became the first female artist to achieve four singles that sold at least 10 million copies globally.