Jorge Enrique Abello is a Colombian actor. He touted to fame for his diverse roles on different telenovelas. Other than this, he is best recognized for his leading roles as Diego Tamayo in the series Perro Amor. He has 1.6 million followers on his Instagram account under user name, ‘jeabello‘.
He also well known for starring as Antonio Andrade in the 2003 series La Costena y el Cachaco. In 2020, he began playing the lead role on the second season of the series La Nocturna. Link in and explore more about Jorge Enrique Abello’s bio, wiki, child, height, weight, net worth, wife, girlfriend, career and many more facts about him.
Jorge Enrique Abello Age
How old is Jorge Enrique Abello? He was born on February 28, 1968 in Bogota, Colombia. He is 53-yrs old, as of 2021.
Jorge Enrique Abello Height & Weight
How tall is Jorge Enrique Abello? He not only has a beautiful voice and talent. He also owns a handsome body. The actor has a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. He weighs 85kg. Moreover, talking about his overall body measurements, he has a figure of around; 42 inches chest, 32 inches waist, 40 inches hips, and 14 inches biceps. The color of his hair is black and he also has dark brown colored eyes.
Jorge Enrique Abello Wiki
|Jorge Enrique Abello||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Jorge Enrique Abello|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birthday||February 28, 1968|
|Famous As||His leading roles as Diego Tamayo|
in the series Perro Amor
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’9”|
In centimeters- 182 cm
In meters- 1.82 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 85 kg|
In Pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-32-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Shoe Size||16.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Wife Name||Marisabel Gutiérrez Celia|
|Children?||Antonio, María Matilde and|
Jorge Enrique Abello Wife
Who is the wife of Jorge Enrique Abello? He is married with his wife named, Marisabel Gutiérrez Celia.
Jorge Enrique Abello Children
Couple is also blessed with two children named Antonio and María Matilde. He also has a daughter named Calendaria from a previous relationship with Marcela Salazar.
Jorge Enrique Abello Career
Jorge Enrique Abello rose to fame for having won the Best Leading Actor award at the 2007 Cartagena Film Festival for his role in the series En los Tacones de Eva.
Jorge Enrique Abello Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Jorge Enrique Abello? In 2013, his feature film debut came when he starred as Enrique Zabaleta in Crimen con vista al mar. As of 2021, his net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Jorge Enrique Abello Facts
- Jorge Enrique Abello first began his acting career in 1996.
- Initially, he played the role of Dr. Dimas Pantoja in the series La Viuda de Blanco.
- He is also very active on social media platforms, like Instagram and more.
- He rose to fame as the recognition in 1998 when he earned his first leading role in the series Perro Amor.
- He is very close to his wife and children.
- Later on in 2010 he worked in the Colombian version of Greys Anatomy A corazon abierto, as Mauricio Hernandez, the Colombian role for Mark Sloan.
- Finally in 2012 he played the role of Cristobal in the telenovela Donde está Elisa? (Where is Elisa?).
- He first started his acting career in 1996 when he played the role of Dr. Dimas Pantoja in the series La Viuda de Blanco.
- He gained further recognition in 1998 when he earned his first leading role in the series Perro Amor.
- His feature film debut came later on in 2013 when he starred as Enrique Zabaleta in Crimen con vista al mar.