Who is Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman? He is an American celebrity kid. He is better known as the son of actress Anne Hathaway who is an American actress. The recipient of many awards, including an Academy Award, a Primetime Emmy Award, and a Golden Globe, she was one of the highest-paid actresses in the world in 2015. Moreover, his father Adam Shulman is an actor and producer, known for The Shower, Puzzler and Liberation. His birth in March 2016 was widely covered by various tabloids. Tune in bio and explore more about Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman’s (Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman Son) Wiki, Bio, Age, Family and many more Facts about him!
Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman Bio, Age & Family
How old is Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman? His birthday falls on March 24, 2016. At present, he is 04-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Aries. He was born in Los Angeles, CA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His middle name of Rosebanks was chosen both to honor his mother’s grandmother and his paternal grandmother’s maiden name.
|Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman|
|Famous As||Son of actress Anne Hathaway and|
her husband Adam Shulman
|Birthday||March 24, 2016|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, CA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Facts about Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman
- Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman’s mother is the highest paid actress and well known for her remarkable performance depicted in TV shows like Get Real, Havoc and man more.
- She appeared in the Forbes Top 100 Celebrities list 2009.
- Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman’s Instagram accounts are not available.
- His mother celebrated a baby shower prior to his birth.
- The function was attended by various celebrities including Camila Alves McConaughey and many more.
- When she was interviewed with Vogue in back 2013, she said “I want to be a mother, and I anticipate loving my children quite fiercely. I think about it all the time, though it’s a silly thing to think about because the kind of mother I’ll be depending on the kind of children I have. I can’t wait to meet them.”
- The Telegraph she said “I’ve had one goal in mind for the past 12 years, which is: get a movie, get a movie, get a movie. Now I might have to say: get a baby, get a baby, get a baby.”
- She also shared her bump photo on Instagram and captioned it as, ”All kidding aside, for everyone going through infertility and conception hell, please know it was not a straight line to either of my pregnancies. Sending you extra love 💕”.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- In fact, she not uploaded much photos of her son in social media platforms.