John Clifford is an investment professional and better known as the husband of Katrina Lake. She is an American businesswoman who is the founder and CEO of Stitch Fix, a fashion-based subscription service. Tune in bio and explore more about John Clifford’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him!
John Clifford Age
How old is John Clifford? His exact date of birth is not known. He is probably in his 50s. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
John Clifford Height & Weight
How tall is John Clifford? He stands at a height of 6 ft 2 in or else 1.82 m or 182 cm. He weighs around 75 Kg or 145 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
John Clifford Wiki
|Real Name||John Clifford|
|Famous As||1. Investment Professional|
2. Husband of Katrina Lake
|Height||approx. 6 ft 2 in (1.82 m)|
|Weight||approx. 75 Kg (145 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $500 m (USD)|
John Clifford Wife
Who is the wife of John Clifford? He is married with Katrina Lake. Couple tied knot in 2014. Moreover, the duo is also blessed with two sons.
John Clifford Net Worth
How much is the net worth of John Clifford? Business is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated over $500 million (USD).
John Clifford Family
John Clifford’s father and mother names are not known. He has siblings as well. As per his educational qualifications, he is well educated.
John Clifford Facts
- John Clifford plans to keep working for medical insurance and money as a school administrator or math teacher.
- John Clifford’s wife Katrina Lake is a board member at Grubhub and beauty company Glossier.
- Lake was listed as one of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business and in the 2016 Fortune (magazine) 40 under 40.
- John’s wife, Lake was the only woman to take an internet company public in 2017.
- On the day of the initial public offering, Stitch Fix raised nearly $120 million dollars.
- In 2018, she was named Disruptor of the Year by Retail Dive.