Jo Lehmann is an English celebrity and better known as the wife of Steve Hackett. He is an English musician, songwriter, singer, and producer who gained prominence as the lead guitarist of the progressive rock band Genesis from 1971 to 1977. Moreover, Steve Hackett will release a new live album with Djabe, Djabe & Steve Hackett: The Journey Continues, through Esoteric Recordings on May 28, 2021. Tune in bio and explore more about Jo Lehmann’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Jo Lehmann Bio & Age
How old is Jo Lehmann? Her birthday falls on 12 February 1950. She is 70-yrs old. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Pisces. She was born in England. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As per her education, she is well educated.
Jo Lehmann Height & Weight
How tall is Jo Lehmann? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are not known.
Read Also: Laura Savini (Jimmy Webb Wife) Wiki, Bio
Jo Lehmann Wiki
|Real Name||Jo Lehmann|
|Famous As||Wife of Steve Hackett|
|Birthday||12 February 1950|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Not Disclosed|
Jo Lehmann Husband
Who is the husband of Jo Lehmann? She is married with Steve Hackett, in June 2011. She also has written lyrics on several of Hackett’s songs. Jo’s sister Amanda is a singer, songwriter, and musician who has performed on several of Hackett’s songs and tours since 2009.
Jo Lehmann Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Jo Lehmann? The estimated net worth of Jo is not yet known. Also, she might have earned a fair amount of fortune but her current net worth and other income haven’t yet disclosed.
Jo Lehmann Facts
- Jo Lehmann’s husband Steve Hacketthas been married three times.
- His first was to Ellen Busse in 1972 and the couple had one son, Oliver (b. 1974).
- The marriage ended in a divorce in 1974.
- In 1981, Hackett married Brazilian painter and jewellery artist Kim Poor, who designed many of his future album covers.
- They divorced in 2007, which led Poor to file a legal case against Hackett, claiming she was a joint owner of Stephen Hackett Ltd., which was where all future royalties from Genesis songs he had written and performed were paid into.
- In 2006, Hackett arranged for all royalties to be paid directly to him rather than the company, which Poor argued is in breach of their agreement and is entitled to a share of the money.
- Poor also challenged Hackett’s right to make new albums independently, causing further issues.
- The case was settled in 2010.
- Moreover, Jo stays away from any sorts of rumors and controversies so, she is not available in such scandals and disputes.
- She is not available on Facebook.