Jo Jezebel Wadsworth is an American celebrity child. She is the daughter of Stella Maeve and Benjamin Wadsworth. Page Six was the first outlet to announce her birth.
How old is Jo Jezebel Wadsworth?
Jo Jezebel Wadsworth was born on January 29, 2020 in Los Angeles, CA. She is 01-yrs old, as of 2021. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Jo Jezebel Wadsworth Parents
Jo Jezebel Wadsworth’s father name is Benjamin Wadsworth, who is an American actor. He He is known for playing Marcus Arguello López in the Syfy series Deadly Class. Moreover, her mother Stella Maeve is also an American film and television actress. She played Julia Wicker in The Magicians and Nadia in Chicago P.D.
Jo Jezebel Wadsworth is the only child of her parents. Moreover, she is currently in play school. She catches public eyes as a celebrity child.
Talking about Jo’s mother pregnancy, Stella Maeve and Benjamin Wadsworth announced their engagement in May, and the pregnancy in August, 2020.
Jo Jezebel Wadsworth Wiki
|Jo Jezebel Wadsworth||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Jo Jezebel Wadsworth|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Famous As||Daughter of Stella Maeve and|
|Birthday||January 29, 2020|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, CA|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jo Jezebel Wadsworth Appearance
Baby Jo arrived on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2021 at 6:45 p.m. local time. She was born at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, weighing 7 lbs., 6 oz., and measuring 19¾ inches. “She’s so freaking beautiful,” Maeve, 30″ said.
Jo Jezebel Wadsworth Facts
- Jo Jezebel Wadsworth’s father, Wadsworth was born in Houston, Texas.
- In May 2019, Wadsworth and actress Stella Maeve became engaged.
- Their first child was born in January 2020.
- In November 2017, Wadsworth was chosen to play the main role of Marcus in the SyFy television series Deadly Class.
- Wadsworth originally auditioned for the role of Billy but when the producers discovered that he was Hispanic he was offered the role of Marcus.
- Jo Jezebel Wadsworth is not active on Social media platforms, like Instagram and others.
- Moreover, Jo’s father and mother met in July 2018 at San Diego’s Comic-Con.