Jess Chong From Survivor 46 Age, Ethnicity, Hobbies, Wiki, Facts

jess-chong

Jess Chong is a contestant from Survivor 46 which is the CBS competitive reality television series. The 90-minute running length of Survivor 46 and The Amazing Race 36 will remain with the first two episodes of the season lasting two hours each.

Survivor 46 had to be altered to accommodate the longer length because, in contrast to its predecessor, it was not created with a 90-minute runtime in mind. She currently resides in San Francisco, CA and hometown is in Hong Kong/Toronto. She works as a software engineer.

How Old Is Jess Chong?

In 2024, Jess Chong age is 37 years old. Her hobbies includes sewing her own clothes, Biking around San Francisco with her husband. Binge-watching 80% of a TV show, panicking about where the time has gone, and reading recaps of the remaining 20% of the show online. She don’t do this with Survivor, though.

Jess Chong Bio

Real nameJess Chong
Nick nameJess
Age37 years old (in 2024)
Birthday1987
Height5 ft 6 in (168 cm)
Weight135 lb (61 kg)
Famous asAppearing in Survivor 46
ProfessionSoftware Engineer
BirthplaceHong Kong/Toronto
EthnicityMixed
NationalityCanadian
SexualityStraight
Religion/beliefChristianity
Relationship statusMarried
Alma materNot known
What past Survivor would you play
the game most like?
Tai, Gabby, and Maryanne

Jess Chong Wiki

Jess Chong describes herself as silly/animated, compassionate and persistent. Her friends describe herself as empathetic, tenacious, smart, social butterfly.

When she was asked, “What risks have you taken in your life to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned?” then she replied,

“When I was 24, I quit two entry-level jobs in one year because I was hungry to learn (and earn) more. I started my own freelance web design business. By the time I was 29, one of my freelance gigs had turned into an incredible full-time job. Before the pandemic, I made it a priority to go home once or twice a year. In March 2021, I braved a 21-day hotel quarantine to spend time with them.”

Also read: Ashley Reeves Survivor Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Facts

Lesser Known Facts About Jess Chong

  • Jess Chong proud that after transitioned her career into software engineering.
  • She worked to help others make the transition, too!
  • She played rugby in college.
  • She love mentoring people who are new to software engineering, especially when they’ve transitioned later in life.

Comments

No comments yet. Why don’t you start the discussion?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *