Jennifer McKelvie is a Canadian geologist and politician who was elected in the 2018 Ontario provincial election. She represents the electoral district of Scarborough—Rouge Park as a member of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario. Prior to being elected, McKelvie worked for over 30 years as a geoscientist and professional engineer with experience in energy, environment and waste management policy development. She was also a professor at Seneca College, teaching courses in energy and environment.
McKelvie has been active in local politics for many years and has held executive positions on the Scarborough—Rouge Park Riding Association board since 2006. She is also an advocate for gender equity and inclusion within the engineering profession.
As of 2023, she is set to serve as Acting Mayor of Toronto once the resignation takes effect until the 2023 mayoral by-election. She is one of the few members of city council who is fluent in French. Continue reading about, How Tall Is Canadian Geologist And Politician, Jennifer McKelvie?
Jennifer McKelvie Height & Weight
- How tall is Jennifer McKelvie? Jennifer McKelvie stands at an average height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
- Her weight is 58 kg or 130 pounds.
- She has a slim body type with her measurements being 34-26-36.
- Jennifer is known for maintaining an active lifestyle, which includes regular exercise and healthy eating habits that have aided in keeping her fit over the years.
- She is also known to practice yoga to promote relaxation and mindfulness.
- Her style tends towards classic looks with an edge, often featuring timeless pieces with bold accents.
Jennifer McKelvie Bio
|46 years old
|East York, Ontario
|geologist and politician
|5 ft 8 in
|58 Kg (130 lbs)
|Bra Cup Size
|North York-Scarborough border
Precious Blood Elementary School
B.Sc. in Environmental Science
M.Sc. and Ph.D. from the University of Toronto
geochemistry, environmental remediation, and biochemistry
L’Oréal UNESCO Women in Science Fellowship
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Canadian Institute for Advanced Research
Jennifer McKelvie Husband
Jennifer McKelvie is married with her husband, since a long time. Couple lives in Ward 25 with her husband, and her two children.
Jennifer McKelvie Salary
As of 2023, Jennifer McKelvie serves as Chair of Toronto’s Infrastructure and Environment Committee and also derided the post-amalgamation shift of public investment and municipal jobs. Her salary is, $117,164, as of 2023.