Jennifer Leigh Youngblood, a photographer from Grosse Pointe, Michigan who best known as the ex-wife of, Dave Grohl, who is the founder of the rock band Foo Fighters and became the drummer for Nirvana after Scream broke up in 1990. After meeting each other in the summer of 1992, Jennifer and David were married at a very young age, and Jennifer was only 23 years old at the time of their marriage, while David was 25.
Since then, Jennifer has maintained a private life after her divorce from David. Jennifer has since focused on her career and raising her children without the help of a partner. She is now a successful businesswoman and philanthropist. David, on the other hand, has had a much more public life, with a few more marriages and divorces.
Jennifer Leigh Youngblood And Dave Grohl Marriage
During 1994, Grohl married Jennifer Leigh Youngblood. They separated in December 1996 and divorced in 1997, after which Grohl married Jordyn Blum on August 2, 2003. They reside in Los Angeles and have three children, named Violet Maye (born April 15, 2006), Harper Willow (born April 17, 2009), and Ophelia Saint (born August 1, 2014).
According to a 2012 Stereogum article, Grohl had an estimated fortune of $260 million at the time, which made him the third richest drummer in the world, behind Ringo Starr and Phil Collins.
Jennifer Leigh Youngblood Age
Jennifer Leigh Youngblood was born on 6 April 1971 in USA. She is 51 years old, as of 2023. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Read Also: Anoushka Nara Giltsoff (Sean Lock Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
Jennifer Leigh Youngblood Bio
|Jennifer Leigh Youngblood||Bio|
|Real Name||Jennifer Leigh Youngblood|
|Age (2023)||51 years old|
|Birthday||6 April 1971|
|Birth Place||Grosse Pointe, Michigan|
|Famous As||Dave Grohl’s Ex-wife|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.54 m)|
|Weight||55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||34-25-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Children||Violet Maye (born April 15, 2006),|
Harper Willow (born April 17, 2009), and
Ophelia Saint (born August 1, 2014)
|Career & Income|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Jennifer Leigh Youngblood Facts
- Jennifer Leigh Youngblood’s husband, Dave Grohl, joined the punk rock band Scream after the departure of their drummer Kent Stax, at 17.
- In 2014, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as part of Nirvana.
- Grohl and his sister spent the summer at their cousin Tracey’s house in Evanston, Illinois, at 13.
- Grohl joined Bruce Springsteen and Zac Brown on stage at the Concert, in 2014.
- He is well known for working in movies, Studio 666, I’m in the Band, Bill & Ted Face the Music, Industrial Accident: The Story of Wax Trax! Records, The Smart Studios Story, Desert Age: A Rock and Roll Scene History and a lot more.
Read Also: Anne Prince (Wil Wheaton Wife) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth