Who is Jen Hatmaker? She is a well known American author, speaker, blogger, television presenter and reality star. She is notable for hosting the HGTV series Your Big Family Renovation with her husband and five children. She has one New York Times bestselling book: “For the Love.” Tune in bio and know more about Jen Hatmaker’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Family, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about her.
Jen Hatmaker Height & Weight
How tall is Jen Hatmaker? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful green eyes and has blonde hair.
Jen Hatmaker Bio, Age & Family
How old is Jen Hatmaker? Her birthday falls on August 15, 1974. At present, she is 46-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born in Kansas. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As per her educational qualifications, in 1996, she graduated from Oklahoma Baptist University.
|Real Name||Jen Hatmaker|
|Famous As||author, speaker, blogger, and|
|Birthday||August 15, 1974|
|Height||approx 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Children||Caleb, Sydney, Gavin, Ben, and Remy|
|Spouse/ Husband||Brandon Hatmaker|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m (USD)|
Jen Hatmaker Husband & Children
Who is the husband of Jen Hatmaker? She is married with Brandon Hatmaker. The couple announced their separation in September 2020. Former couple is also blessed with five children named Caleb, Sydney, Gavin, Ben, and Remy. In addition, Hatmaker and her husband, Brandon, founded Austin New Church located in Austin, Texas.
Jen Hatmaker Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of Jen Hatmaker? She is notable for hosting the HGTV series Your Big Family Renovation. She has one New York Times bestselling book: “For the Love.” Other than this, she also has been featured in Christianity Today magazine. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $3 million (USD).
Facts about Jen Hatmaker
- Wiki & Bio: Hatmaker called for the full inclusion of LGBT people, in 2016.
- Her religion is Christianity.
- While she was supporting LGBT people in back 2016, her family has been harassed by the community where she lives in Buda, Texas.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- She is a popular motivational speaker and philanthropist.
- She believes in, “I discovered that I am who I thought I was, who you thought I was, even now. Jesus has never been closer; this is the truest thing I’ve ever said. Suffering is his specialty. What a blessed relief. It all held.”